The AEDC Recruitment 2022 see the application form, prerequisites, and instructions for the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2022 as well as all the information you need to know about the AEDC Recruitment Portal 2022 at www.abujaelectricity.com.
About AEDC Recruitment
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is what AEDC truly means. Because it is a federal agency with several duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees.
Also, information will be made available to the public once AEDC recruits, so they may stay informed.
On the website www.abujaelectricity.com, the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) has made it plain that applying for employment with the organisation is absolutely free and transparent.
Therefore, this shows that you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process provided you possess the required credentials.
How to Apply for the AEDC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official AEDC recruitment portal at www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/
2. Choose a position that suits you best
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take print-out once your registration is successful
Who is the Head of AEDC?
Adeoye Fadeyibi has been chosen by Abuja Electricity Distribution Plc (AEDC) to serve as the organisation’s new managing director and chief executive officer.
How do I Contact AEDC?
24/7 Customer Complaints Numbers: 08150181818 and 08150191919.
1. Customers with complaints, questions or requests can walk into any of the offices below and will be attended to. …
2. The offices are open: – Mondays – Fridays (8:00am – 5:00pm), Saturdays (10:00am – 2:00pm)
Is Aedc a Private Company?
One of the 11 electricity distribution firms that were successfully privatised and given to new investors on November 1st, 2013, is the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC). However, AEDC’s equity is held to a 60% extent by KANN Utility Limited (KANN).
How Much is Prepaid Meter in Abuja?
A PREPAID METER UNDER THE MAP SCHEME: HOW MUCH IS IT? A single-phase meter costs N38,841.08 (including VAT). Therefore, under NERC’s approved prices, a three-phase meter costs N70,408.65 (Inclusive of VAT).
How Many States Cover AEDC?
The Federal Capital Territory, Niger, Kogi, and Nasarawa State make up the 133,000 km2 total area of the AEDC’s franchise region. However, the business is set up over the aforementioned 4 states in 39 Area Offices and 9 regions.
What Happened to AEDC?
The Nigerian Union of Electricity Employees (NUEE). Therefore, is protesting the non-payment of employee benefits. Also, the Nigerian government has suspended the administration of the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC).
How Old is Aedc?
They found the organisation in 1997 and had the fourth-highest purchase and distribution of power among the eleven distribution firms in Nigeria.
Therefore, AEDC is also in charge of owning and operating the support infrastructure, including the distribution network, within its franchise region.
How do I Buy an AEDC Light?
Need help? Call 0908-749-3044.
1. Input your phone number on BuyPower and ‘click to buy electricity’.
2. Fill in your state [Abuja, Kogi, Niger or Nasarawa], meter number, and how much electricity you want to buy. …
3. Continue to pay for information.
4. Choose your preferred payment [through your bank or card] and pay.
Simply leave a comment below this post with your thoughts to receive timely news updates on the AEDC Recruitment 2022.
Frequently Ask Questions about AEDC Recruitment
Check out the frequently asked question about AEDC.