AMCON Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.amcon.com.ng
Amcon Recruitment Online applications process for 2022 is now accepted. We outline the relevant guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired for the AMCON 2022 recruiting drive on this website.
About Amcon Recruitment
All the information you require regarding the AMCON recruiting form 2022, the start date, and the AMCON recruitment ending date 2022/2023 will be provided. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the AMCON 2022/2023 recruiting. So continue reading and put these recommendations to use.
General Requirements for AMCON Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
1. Ability to experiment and try new things
2. Must work in a new environment
3. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
5. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
6. Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, and GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
7. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number
8. Computer literacy is an added advantage
9. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
10. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognised institution
How To Apply For AMCON Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official web portal via amcon.com.ng/career.php
2. Click on the vacancies
3. Choose a position that suits you best
4. Read the job description and requirements carefully
5. Click on “Apply Now”
6. Provide all the information
7. Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
8. We will contact successful candidates via E-mail
If you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the following round of hiring, which might lead to a rewarding career with the agency.
What is the Work of Amcon?
They created AMCON to be a key stabilising and re-vitalising tool aimed at reviving the financial system by efficiently resolving the non-performing loan assets of the banks in the Nigerian economy.
Is Amcon a Government Agency?
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) is a body established by the Act of the National Assembly of Nigeria in July 2010 with an intended 10 years lifespan.
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria.
Federal Republic of Nigeria Plot 417 Tigris Crescent. Maitama, FCT, Abuja.
How Much is AMCON Salary?
The Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) pays entry-level employees and junior staff members a monthly wage that ranges from $55,000 to $60,000, or $660,000 to $720,000 annually.
What is AMCON Charge?
The AMCON Act 2019 (Amended) gives the corporation broader authority to pursue obligors for unpaid debts. Initially, banks were required to pay 0.3% of all assets into the sinking fund.
Therefore, In 2013, it was raised to 0.5 percent of total assets (and 0.3 percent of contingent liabilities).
Is Amcon a Good Place to Work?
It’s a pleasure to work for AMCON. The staff members are helpful and constantly eager to work as a team.
At AMCON, career development is a top emphasis. To aid in their success and career advancement, management supports the training and development of their staff members.
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about the AMCON 2022/2023 recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.