Benue State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Fort Portal
Benue State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 has started. In this article, we’ll discuss topics like how to use the Benue SUBEB recruitment portal, how to apply for Benue SUBEB instructors, and other relevant details you might be interested in.
Benue State SUBEB Recruitment Update
Promoting a consistent, high-quality, and practical basic education in the state is the goal of the Benue State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
The Benue State Government is confident that with your help, they can make their state a desirable travel destination for everyone in terms of social harmony, economic vitality, physical functionality, and aesthetic beauty.
You can improve your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Benue State Universal Basic Education Board hiring process by following the instructions on this website.
General Requirements for the Benue SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, note the following requirements.
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
3. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
4. Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
5. I will add a basic knowledge of computer applications advantages.
6. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
7. A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
8. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate [TRCN]
9. Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B. Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
More Requirements on Benue SUBEB Recruitment
Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
1. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number
2. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects, including Mathematics and English.
3. Possession of B. SC, B. ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
4. Applicants interested in the Benue State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
5. Must work in a new environment
6. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
7. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How to Apply for the Benue SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, take the following actions:
1. Click on Recruiting at the top of the home page at benuestate.gov.ng to access the official recruitment portal.
2. You must supply the following information: Complete the application form with your full name, and permanent address.
Also, the local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of birth, nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study.
3. The registration form on paper
4. Only those who are chosen for the next round of the recruitment process will receive an invitation.
5. All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You will receive an email from us letting you know the day and time.
Is Benue State Recruiting Teachers?
The hiring process for 2022 has officially started, according to the Benue State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
Also, the Benue State Teaching Service Commission is requesting applications from competent individuals. However, for the state’s ongoing secondary and elementary school hiring process.
How Much is Subeb Salary?
State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) employees make an average salary of 37,955 Naira. 16 personnel of the State Universal Basic Education Board have compiled this data (SUBEB).
Among the positions are those of laboratory assistant, and sales executive. Also, teachers, education officers, class teachers, and primary school teachers.
To ask any queries you may have regarding the Benue State SUBEB Recruitment, make any modifications.
Therefore, we also urge you to save or bookmark this page and visit it periodically. When that happens, we’ll let you know as quickly as possible.
To ask any queries you may have regarding the Benue State SUBEB Recruitment, please utilise the comment area below. We’ll make every effort to respond.