CBN Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.cbn.gov.ng
Www cbn gov ng: The beginning date for CBN Recruitment 2022 has been declared. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.cbn.gov.ng), requirements, and instructions for the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022 as well as all the information you need to know about the CBN Recruitment Portal 2022.
About the CBN Recruitment
Application for CBN recruitment 2022 is free. Please remember this if you plan to apply for any open positions at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Therefore, application forms are available online at the CBN recruitment website.
The recruiting process for the agency is open and fully free to apply for, according to a clear statement made by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on the website www.cbn.gov.ng.
Also, this shows that you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process provided you possess the required credentials.
Is CBN Currently Recruiting?
The Central Bank of Nigeria is currently hiring for the year 2022. Also, the CBN recruiting webpage (www.cbn.gov.ng). Therefore, the CBN 2022 recruitment form, and other pertinent information will be covered in this post to assist you in landing a job.
How Can I Work at CBN?
On the www.cbn.gov.ng portal, you can apply for CBN jobs and also get shortlisted. Most notably, there is no cost to apply for CBN recruitment 2022. Please remember this if you plan to apply for any open positions at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
What are the Positions in CBN?
1. Graduate Accountant.
2. Entry-level Office Assistant.
4. Graduate Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer.
5. Information Technology Officer.
6. Motor Driver.
How Much does CBN Pay Their Staff?
However, you will take on the rank of entry-level staff once you have finished the training intended to acquaint you with the banking system.
As a result, the Central Bank pays N122,000 monthly compensation to its entry-level employees. However, this translates to N1,464,000 annually.
Is CBN a Good Place to Work?
A good place to work in Nigeria is the Central Bank of Nigeria. Also, with countless networking possibilities around the world, it enables one to learn and progress in one’s chosen industry.
How Can I Get a Job in the Central Bank of Nigeria?
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria official website at cbn.gov.ng.
2. Click on the CAREER at the top of the page to apply.
3. Pick a job opening.
4. Read the requirements as outlined on the page.
5. Next, apply for any of the job openings.
What are the Requirements for CBN Recruitment?
1. You must have excellent communication and computer skills
2. Also, you must have at hand, birth certificate or age declaration.
3. You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
4. Work experience as an accountant
5. Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
6. The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
7. Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
8. Possession of the NYSC Discharge Certificate is mandatory.
1. Must download and print out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
2. Minimum of a Second-Class honours degree in accounting.
3. Hands-on experience with accounting software
4. Experience with general ledger functions
5. Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
6. Also, applicants must come along with valid identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID card, or Driver’s License.
7. Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
8. All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
9. Advanced MS Excel skills.
10. Additional certification (ACA, ANAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) is an added advantage.
Also, if you find this article interesting. Therefore, you can share it with your friends and loved ones. Thanks for reading.