DRP Recruitment 2022/2023 application form is out! Recruitment for the 2022/2023 session has successfully begun at the Department of Petroleum Resources. Are you looking for a job in the petroleum industry? If so, stop your search right here.
About DRP Recruitment 2022
A commencement date has been specified. See the application portal (www.dpr.gov.ng), requirements, and instructions.
Therefore, the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need to know about the DPR Recruitment Portal 2022.
Most notably, applications for DPR recruitment 2022 are free. Please remember this if you plan to apply for any open positions at the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). However, application forms are available online at the DPR recruitment website.
How do I Apply for a Job at DPR?
On the website www.dpr.gov.ng portal, you can apply for DPR jobs and possibly be shortlisted. Most notably, applications for DPR recruitment 2022 are free.
Also, remember this if you plan to apply for any open positions at the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
What is the Qualification you Need to Work in DPR in Nigeria?
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognised institution.
2. Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
3. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
4. West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
5. Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects got at one sitting or five (5) subjects got at two sittings, including the English Language.)
6. National Diploma (ND) got from a recognised institution.
7. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognised institution.
8. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, etc.
9. Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
How Much is DPR Salary?
However, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) pays its entry-level employees a basic wage of N133,333 per month, or nearly N1.6 million annually, according to the most recent data available.
Is DPR under NNPC?
However, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Also, has said that it would continue to play its support role. Therefore, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a business enabler to deliver value to Nigerians.
How Much is DPR Permit in Nigeria?
Registration under the General-Purpose Category attracts a statutory fee of N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Naira). Also, a processing fee of N500. 00 (Five hundred naira).
Who is the Head of DPR in Nigeria?
Sarki Auwalu (born 1965) is a Nigerian chemical engineer. Also, he is the current director-general of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) who was appointed by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
What is DPR in Oil and Gas Industry?
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Therefore, the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), and the Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF).
Also, have all been abolished as a result of the Petroleum Industry Act, which was passed by the House committee.
Please enter your contact information (phone number and email address) in the comment section below.
How do you feel about DRP Recruitment in 2022? I implore you to take advantage of this chance by utilising the Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share buttons to spread the word about this information to others.