DSS Recruitment for 2023 is ongoing for the Department of State Security recruitment portal. www.dss.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, application procedures, and other pertinent information you might be interested in learning about are all covered in this article.
About the DSS Recruitment 2023
DSS has successfully started the 2023 session’s recruitment intake. All qualified candidates who are interested should use this material as a guide.
So continue reading to find out more about the DSS hiring process and to increase your chances of seizing this fantastic possibility.
Nigeria’s Department of State Security is its security organisation. The Department of State Security’s primary duties includes defending and protecting the nation.
More Information about the DSS Recruitment
Also, from domestic threats, surveillance, counterterrorism, and counterintelligence, as well as looking into several other forms of crimes against the state.
The Department of State Security also protected senior government leaders like the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and State Governors.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2023
Visit the DSS recruitment website at http://www.dss.gov.ng/ to submit your application successfully this year.
The application procedure is rather simple. Pay close attention to the directions and steps listed below.
1. Go to http://www.dss.gov.ng/ to see the official recruitment website.
2. Create an account using your working phone number or email.
3. All terms and conditions should be read and accepted.
4. Enter your information accurately.
5. Verify every detail you have.
6. Send your resume in
7. As an alternative, you can just apply in person at the state’s closest Department of State Service office.
Requirements Needed for DSS Recruitment 2023
To get chosen, you must fulfil the following conditions.
1. The ability to work in a new environment and Nigerian citizenship by birth are requirements for applicants. Computer literacy is a bonus.
2. Display a birth certificate or age declaration that is current.
3. A valid form of identity, such as a passport, national ID card, voter card, or driver’s license, is required of all applicants.
4. All candidates must provide their O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB) if they are interested in the Department of State Service recruiting and must not be older than 30 at the time of application.
5. Candidates must be free of any of the following issues: contagious infections, stammering, mental issues, sight, hearing, or physical disabilities. must be in good mental and physical health. No inscriptions or tattoos on the body.
6. Must be in good physical and mental health.
7. For female applicants, this requirement is 1.65 meters, while for male candidates it is 1.69 meters.
8. A B.Sc., HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a reputable institution
9. Two current passport photos, ideally with coloured backgrounds
10. For men, the applicant’s chest measurement cannot be less than 0.87.
11. Possess a legitimate certificate of state of origin that has been officially attested by local government officials.
12. Candidates cannot be members of any fraternity, sect, or secret society.
13. Must not have previously engaged in any criminal activity
14. Shortlisted candidates will take a qualifying aptitude exam.
15. Submission letter
How Long is DSS Training?
The management of the Department of State Services has announced that the DSS physical training exercise would be held this year for all pre-selected applicants.
They have also added that all applicants whose names appeared on the DSS shortlist should attend. Two (2) weeks will pass during the DSS training.
How Much is DSS Salary in Nigeria?
According to the data gathered, a grade 7 employee makes slightly over $50,434 a month before tax deductions and pension contributions are taken into account, but a sergeant staff member in grade 8 in the DSS earns a monthly income of $75,000.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please utilize the comment section below if you have any queries about the DSS recruitment process. We will respond.