The Edo State Civil Service Commission recruiting process for the years 2022 and 2023 has begun. However, in this post, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Edo State Civil Service Commission’s recruiting portal. It also includes qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other helpful information.
Details about the Edo State Civil Service
The Edo State Government has started the recruiting process for 1,400 civil servants in the state. Therefore, The Civil Service Commission will consider 1,400 talented professionals in various fields. Also, ranging from juniors to graduates to experienced professionals.
So, if you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional seeking work. Also, if you’ve been unemployed for a long time, now is your chance. Continue reading to find out more.
Please be aware that Top Nigerian Jobs have no influence over the recruitment process of the Edo State Civil Service Commission.
Also, we supply you with the information you require to get chosen. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission
However, the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruiting form is summarised here. Therefore, follow the procedures below to apply for any of the job openings:
Interested candidates should go to csc.edostate.gov.ng or mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/ to access the Edo State Recruitment Portal and fill out the free online application form.
1. Candidates may only apply for one position (Multiple applications will cause disqualification)
2. Make sure you fill all your details correctly
3. All file upload sizes must not exceed 100kb!
4. EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person (The application is free)
5. The Edo State Government promises that this recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
Is the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2022/2023?
The Edo Civil Service Commission recruit every year. Also, interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and choose a position of their choice.
When is the Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 closing date?
The Edo State Civil Service Commission’s recruitment date for 2022/2023 has yet to be notified. Also, we’ll let you know as soon as it’s made public. However, if you wish to be updated on the newest updates, return to this page frequently.
Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Commission 2022/2023
Note the following requirements.
1. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. Must work in a new environment
4. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
5. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
6. Good interpersonal and leadership skills and be ability to work effectively in teams
1. Ability to experiment and try new things
2. Contributing to implementing the Transformation Agenda of the State Government
3. Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
4. Computer literacy is an added advantage
5. Applicants interested in the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment must not be over 40 years
6. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
8. Take part through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry we assigned them
9. Possession of B. Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognised institution
10. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
How Much is Edo State Civil Service Salary?
Civil servants in Edo state will have every cause to smile on receiving the alert for January 2022 salaries, which will reflect the new minimum wage of N30,000.
Continue to visit this website frequently to stay informed. Therefore, if you have any queries about the Edo State Civil Service recruiting, please leave a comment on and we will respond as soon as possible. And you can as well share with your friends.