EFCC Recruitment 2022 process has begun. Get the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2022 application form Online or Register via their portal.
What is the EFCC Recruitment Process About?
The EFCC’s operations are frequently exceedingly delicate.
As a result, the EFCC will begin a thorough background check that you must pass in order to join the service.
However, this comes before we give you a conditional job offer and comes right after you successfully complete our interview procedure.
The inquiry also entails a medical checkup, the verification of all the job documentation you have provided to us, and a drug test.
In-depth interviews with former and present coworkers, teachers, business partners, neighbours, and friends were also conducted besides credit and background checks.
What is the Full Meaning of EFCC?
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission – EFCC – Home.
What are the Requirements for EFCC?
Below are the requirements any applicants must have;
All interested candidates must live in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID card or drivers license.
1. Possession of B. Sc, HND, NCE, OND with the applied position from a recognised institution.
2. Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
3. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
4. Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
5. West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
6. Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects got at one sitting or five (5) subjects got at two sittings, including the English Language.)
7. National Diploma (ND) got from a recognised institution.
8. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognised institution.
9. Must be computer literate.]
10. Additionally, you must have excellent communication and computer skills and be physically/mentally fit.
11. Applicants with abnormalities, deferment, debt/criminal cases and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
12. Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years.
Is EFCC form out for 2022?
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023. At the moment, the recruitment form is available. To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
They will invite applicants that meet the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission requirements for a screening test
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2022
However, if you are interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, recruitment exercise 2022.
Hence, proceed to the EFCC office close to you and get the Recruitment Form. Fill out the form as instructed, and submit it by the stipulated date.
How do I Enrol in EFCC?
On the website www.efccnigeria.org, you can apply for the jobs and also be shortlisted. Most notably, applications for the EFCC recruiting 2022 are free.
However, if you want to apply for any employment openings at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, keep this in mind.
How Long is EFCC Training?
This year, the EFCC physical training exercise for all pre-selected candidates will take place. Therefore, all applicants who saw their names on the EFCC shortlist should attend. Two (2) weeks will pass during the EFCC training.
EFCC Training Requirements
They advised candidates to come with the following to the training camp;
1. Two Recent Passports Photographs
2. Original and photocopy of their credentials
3. Certificate of Origin
4. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
5. Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about this article kindly share this with your friends and loved ones.