Recruitment for the Ekiti State Government for 2022–2023 is already underway. We will present important information about the Ekiti State Government recruitment portal, and the most recent job openings in Ekiti state.
About the Ekiti State Government
The Ekiti state government has formally started hiring civil workers for positions in the public sector.
This shows that the Ekiti state government recruiting portal is currently active and that anyone interested in applying can do so by visiting the website.
For eligible individuals wishing to enter the public sector or recent graduates eager to begin their career in the public sector, the Ekiti State Government 2022 Recruitment Form is available online. In the Ekiti State Civil Service, this is an opportunity to advance.
1. In the recruitment process in Ekiti State, we have no impact. What we offer is the information required for you to get chosen. We have explained the procedures, prerequisites, and rules that will help you submit an effective application.
2. You may only apply once.
3. Any fake documents you provide will cause your disqualification. Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
4. Pay no one who promises to assist you in obtaining this position.
5. The hiring procedure for the Ekiti State Government is free.
6. For all candidates who make the shortlist, there will screen and examination.
How To Apply For Ekiti State Government Recruitment
To apply for any of the available Ekiti State Government job vacancies, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official web portals via https://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/.
2. Select a position of your choice
3. Read the job requirement carefully
4. Click on “Apply Now”
5. Provide all the information
6. Submit your application
7. Print Confirmation Slip
Ekiti State Government Recruitment Requirements 2022
The official portal has posted the requirements for the Ekiti state government recruitment, and we’ll detail them below. You should adhere to these guidelines while applying for an Ekiti State recruiting form.
A minimum of five credits in only two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE).
Also, the National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE), which includes an obligatory credit in English, are required for the Ekiti state recruitment in 2022.
Additionally, applicants must be under 35 years old and have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
Does Ekiti State Have Airport?
The 3.2-kilometre runway at the Ekiti Airport, according to the Governor, was built with the ability to accept many aircraft.
Also, he said that the airport will also have facilities for the Nigerian Airforce to operate as well as for maintenance and related engineering parts.
Who is the Head of Service in Ekiti State?
Following the resignation of the previous Head of Service, Dr Kayode Fayemi, Governor of Ekiti State, has given his approval to Mr Ayodeji Ajayi’s appointment.
Simply sign up for our job notifications to receive all news and updates regarding Ekiti state government hiring in 2022.
Therefore, if you have questions, leave a comment, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.