EKSU Recruitment: We’ll give you important details on the Ekiti State University Recruitment 2022 in this article. At the Ekiti State University in Ado Ekiti, recruitment is now taking place to fill a variety of teaching and non-teaching roles.
EKSU Recruitment 2022
This is to let the public know that the EKSU Recruitment 2022 application is now available online. Therefore, competent candidates who want to work at Ekiti State University. In either, a teaching or non-teaching capacity should continue.
The public is now warned to be on the lookout for fraudulent EKSU recruitment advertisements on any portal other than the ones mentioned above and for any demand for money under any pretence.
They accepted applications for the vacancies without charge, and all procedures related to the hiring process must follow predetermined guidelines.
Therefore, the public is requested to report to EKSU any request for money or other favours from anyone, including DCSL Corporate Services Limited officials.
EKSU Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for EKSU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official EKSU recruitment portal via eksu.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take print-out once your registration is successful
If you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which might lead to a rewarding job at the organisation.
Is EKSU Portal Still Open?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) management has set the latest closing date for the 2022/2023 EKSU Post UTME. Also, online registration/screening as October 5, 2022.
Therefore, this shows that the EKSU Screening Application Portal will be closed on October 5, 2022.
How Much are the School Fees of Ekiti State University?
Ekiti State University school fees are very affordable [n100,000 – n200,000] with good infrastructure.
Is EKSU Admission List Out?
However, the list of applicants granted provisional admission into the undergraduate programs at Ekiti State University (EKSU) for the academic year 2021–they have made 2022 public.
What Rank is EKSU in Nigeria?
Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti (University of Ado Ekiti)
|World Ranking||Continental Ranking||Openness|
How Much are Ekiti State University School Fees for Medicine and Surgery?
EKSU School Fees 2022/2023
|COURSES OFFERED||100 L||400 L|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology and Surgery.||170,000||56,000|
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about the EKSU recruiting process in 2022 or other job alerts, and we will do our best to respond. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends.