Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.enugustate.gov.ng
Ensubeb portal which is the Enugu SUBEB. Therefore, their recruiting portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications online. On the ENSUBEB employment website, you can access the Enugu SUBEB application.
About the Ensubeb portal Update
The Enugu State Government has hired both teaching and non-teaching personnel with success. This year’s recruitment is meant to increase employment possibilities and lower the state’s unemployment rate.
Candidates with or without teaching credentials are welcome to apply for the Enugu SUBEB position. Therefore, apply through the Enugu State SUBEB recruiting website if you are interested in the open positions and wish to do so.
You must also know all the prerequisites, requirements, and application procedures, if you want to be the applicant, hired this year.
How To Apply for the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
To apply ENSUBEB recruitment, follow the steps below:
Visit the official Enugu SUBEB recruitment portal via www.ensubeb.ng and click on ‘Vacancy‘ at the top of the home page.
Complete the prescribed application form free (Your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
Print out the registration slip
General Requirements for the Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, note the following requirements.
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
3. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
4. I will add basic knowledge of Computer Applications advantage.
5. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
6. Must work in a new environment
7. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
8. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
9. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
10. Local Government Identification
11. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
12. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
13. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
14. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects, including mathematics and English.
15. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
16. Possession of B. SC, B. ED, B. An (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
17. Applicants interested in the Enugu SUBEB recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
Is Enugu State Recruiting Teachers?
All applicants who meet the conditions can apply for the job recruitment exercise through the Enugu State Teaching Service Commission’s (TESCOM) website at www.enugustate.gov.ng.
Therefore, are you considering submitting an application for the 2022 Enugu State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment?
Is Enugu State Post Primary School Board Recruiting?
The recruiting process for 2022 has officially started, according to the Enugu State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
The Enugu State Teaching Service Commission is requesting applications from competent individuals for the state’s ongoing secondary and elementary school hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to store or bookmark this website and revisit it frequently in case the State Government makes any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Please use the comment section below to ask any queries you may have about the Enugu SUBEB recruitment 2022. We will do our best to respond.