Federal-poly-nekede-recruitment: The Federal Poly Nekede recruitment portal for 2022 is now accepting applications online. On this page, you can find more information about how to apply for positions at the Federal Polytechnic Nekede through the Federal Poly Nekede recruiting portal and other pertinent details.
Federal Poly Nekede Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested parties can immediately submit an application through the Federal Polytechnic Nekede employment portal, which is accessible right now. Also, through the university’s recruitment portal, you can access the Federal Polytechnic Nekede application.
Therefore, most of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at Federal Poly Nekede are open. Also, an active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nekede Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official Federal Poly Nekede recruitment portal via fpno.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
5. Take a print-out once your registration is successful
If you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which might lead to a rewarding job at the organisation.
Federal Poly Nekede Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Is Nekede Form 2021 out?
The post-UTME screening exercise application form for Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, FPNO admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2021–2022 academic session is now available.
What is the Cut-off Mark for Nekede 2021/2022?
The cut-off score for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDE) is 140. Also, the Federal Polytechnic Nekede’s administration has declared that the most recent cut-off mark for the school’s admission to the class of 2022/2023 is 140 or above.
Has Nekede Started Giving 2021 2022 Admission?
NO! The Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDE) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022–2023 Academic Session is CURRENTLY NOT OPEN FOR BUSINESS. However, this shows that they have not yet made the admissions list for NEKEDE 2022 public.
How Much is Nekede School Fees?
Federal Poly Nekede School Fees for ND and HND Freshers 2022/2023 Session
|School of Industrial & Applied Sciences||29600|
If you find this article interesting, you can share it with your friends. Also, you can use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about Federal Poly Nekede recruiting 2022 and other job alerts, and we will do our best to respond.