FMARD AFJP list for 2022–2023 Shortlisted Candidates is on this website, you may find more information about the qualifications, screening date, and list of successful candidates provided by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. Download the complete list of shortlisted FMARD recruitment candidates in PDF format here.
About the FMARD AFJP List
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is hiring, and this article is for applicants. This page is for you if you are the applicant.
Therefore, if you submitted an online application, this post will show you how to check your name and get the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shortlisted candidates in PDF format.
Required Documents for the FMARD 2022
1. Print out your registration slip
2. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
3. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
4. A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
5. Recent Passport photographs
6. Educational certificates
7. Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
8. A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
9. Bank Verification Number (BVN)
How do I Apply for an Fmard?
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official recruitment portal at www.fmard.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
3. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates.
How do I Find my FMARD List?
To check your name on this list, kindly follow the steps below;
1. Visit www.fmard.gov.ng.
2. Login with your email and password.
3. Navigate to “shortlisted candidates”
4. Download the shortlist and check your name.
What is AFJP FMARD?
AFJP is a partnership between FMARD and PACE created to aid 2 million smallholder farmers and lessen them. Global Covid-19 Pandemic’s Effect on the Food Supply of the Country.
How Much is the Fmard Grant?
What is the FMARD AFJP Payment to Farmers on the Subsidy Grant for fertiliser? Each farmer will receive payments ranging from 250 000 to 500 000 naira.
Therefore, if your BVN is linked to your bank account, you will be paid directly once they have paid the first batch.
How Long is the AFJP Programme?
A crucial element of the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan, the Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP) is a 12-month farm-to-table program that spans the whole agricultural value chain (NESP).
What is AFJP Farmer?
However, farmers have been counted in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development database. Also, part of the Economic Sustainability Plan and the Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP) are known as AFJP farmers (AFJP).
How do I Apply for AFJP Grants?
The only way to apply as a farmer is to be listed in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development database.
Also, which is done in coordination with the State Agricultural Development Project (ADP) staff and is done. So, under the Economic Sustainability Plan and the Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP).
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about the FMARD 2022 shortlisted candidates, and we will do our best to respond.