www recruitment frsc gov ng portal: The FRSC Recruitment 2022 application form online is now available at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. This is to let everyone know that the Federal Road Safety Corps is presently accepting applications.
The FRSC Application Form 2022
In order to maintain its top-tier status in 2022, the federal road safety corps was presently hiring young, energetic, educated, and patriotic people. On the recruiting portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, the application form is accessible.
However, the application form is also completely free. Never will the Federal Road Safety Corps demand payment for her application. They should ignore any article that suggests you must pay to enter the FRSC.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2022
Visit the application portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps. Select the position you want, fill out the online application with accurate information, attach the papers, and submit;
1. Visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
2. Create an account
3. Login to your dashboard
4. Update your profile
5. Fill out the application form
6. Attach required documents
However, the Federal road safety corps will contact selected candidates via email for the next phase of the recruitment.
How do I Log into my FRSC Portal?
From a computer or a mobile device, you can access the FRSC website at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
Therefore, you should be able to register for the FRSC portal application and all open positions after you sign in. Also, the following roles are open at FRSC: Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08)
What are the Requirements for Road Safety Recruitment?
1. All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
2. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
3. Must not be married at the time of application
4. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
5. Not less than 1.63 metres for females and 1.68 metres for male
6. Interested candidates must have good communication skills
7. Must possess a minimum of five credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE).
Also, as the National Examination Council (NECO), and the General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
1. HND, B. Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognised University
2. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card
3. Must work in a new environment
4. Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally, fit for paramilitary operations
5. Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years
6. Good knowledge of computers will be an added advantage
7. Drivers and riders must have the class of a driver’s licence.
How can I check my FRSC recruitment status?
We will show you how to check FRSC Shortlisted Candidates when it is finally out. So, check the names of shortlisted candidates for 2022 for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). Also, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the FRSC shortlist website www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
2. Login with your email address and password
3. Navigate to the tab “Shortlisted Candidates” and Select.
4. Download the Shortlisted Names and open it.
5. Search for your name on the FRSC Shortlist you downloaded.
How Many Month is Road Safety Training?
The 4,650 candidates who passed the screening process are currently enrolled in a six-month training program. Also, at three sites around the nation, according to the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC.
How Much is Road Safety Salary?
While FRSC graduates make between N100,000 and N150,000 in salary. However, officers with high positions make N250,000 and more.
Also, your ranking is the only factor used to determine your pay in the Federal Road Safety Corps. Therefore, the Grade Level 8 Step 1 salary for Federal Road Safety Corps employees is N888, 956 annually.
Simply sign up for our notifications to receive updates. Also, as soon as the Federal Road Safety Corps releases, the complete list of candidates who have been chosen.
However, this will allow you to stay up to speed on the newest information regarding the FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022.
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about the FRSC 2022/2023 recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.
If this article was informative to you, kindly share this with your friends and loved ones. Thanks.