The FUTMINNA recruitment portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications online. More information about the Federal University of Technology, Minna recruitment process, including how to apply through the FUTMINNA recruitment portal, as well as other relevant details about the recruitment intake.
About FUTMINNA Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested parties may immediately submit an application through the Federal University of Technology, Minna recruitment site. Through the university recruitment portal, you can access the Federal University of Technology, Minna application.
Most of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at FUTMINNA are open. Also, an active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process. Therefore, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official FUTMINNA recruitment portal via futminna.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take a print-out once your registration is successful
FUTMINNA Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Has FUTMINNA Released Admission List?
For the academic year 2022–2023, the Federal University of Technology Minna. Also, FUTMINNA has produced and publicised the list of students who have been accepted into various undergraduate and graduate programs.
Does FUTMINNA Accept Direct Entry?
However, the FUTMINNA Direct Entrance form must be purchased by direct entry. Also, with candidates from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and FUTMINNA Portal.
Also, a National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any Advanced Level Certificate with the least Merit Pass.
Is FUTMINNA Portal Open?
FUTMINNA student portal (www.futminna.edu.ng) is officially open.
How Many Faculties are there in FUTMINNA?
Faculties. School of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology are two of the ten schools (faculties) that make up the institution as of 2018. Electrical Engineering and Technology School.
How Much are FUTMINNA School Fees?
FUTMINNA School Fees Schedule 2022/2023 — Newly Admitted Students
|*Hostel Service Charge||–||–|
|Hiring of Academic Gown (Matric.)||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|Verification of Entry Qualification||5,000.00||5,500.00|
|Clinic Registration Fee||500.00||500.00|
|Maintenance of Facilities||10,000.00||10,000.00|
|Student Welfare Insurance SchemeSWIS/Activity||1,000.00||1,000.00|
Is FUTMINNA a Good School?
The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA). Also, which is currently ranked as the best Specialized university in Nigeria.
However, the best University of Technology in West Africa recently increased school fees for Christians Students only. The VC of FUTMINNA is the Charman of all Vice Chancellors in West Africa.
Simply let us know what you think in the comments section below this post, and we’ll keep you updated as soon as more details on the FUTMINNA recruitment process for 2022 become available.