The IAUE recruitment portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications online. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for positions at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education via the IAUE recruiting site, and other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic staff.
IAUE Recruitment 2022
Interested parties may now submit an application through the recruitment portal for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education. Through the university’s recruitment portal, you can access the application for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Job vacancies at IAUE are mainly for Non-Academic, academic, administrative, and Medical staff. An active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application.
How to Apply for IAUE Recruitment
The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the steps below to apply.
1. Visit the official IAUE recruitment portal via www.iauoe.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take a print-out once your registration is successful
If you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which might lead to a rewarding job at the organisation.
IAUE Recruitment Requirements
1. The capacity to speak effectively and clearly in a professional work environment requires advanced proficiency in both written and spoken English.
2. Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
3. Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
4. A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or NIN number, is required of all applicants.
5. A minimum of five (5) credits on the Senior Secondary Certificate Exam, including English and Mathematics (SSCE)
6. Candidates that are interested should not be older than 40 at the time of application.
7. Possession of a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from a reputable institution in relation to the applied job
8. Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, which is a one-year requirement
9. Proposing professional credentials and/or certifications will be helpful.
10. Must be adaptive and be able to move between various jobs and workplaces.
Which University is IAUE?
The Nigerian state government owns and runs the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE). Also, the National Universities Commission (NUC). However, a body in Nigeria has formally certified and/or recognised the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Is IAUE Under ASUU?
The Management of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni (IAUE) has been made aware of a false claim that the university is an on strike that has been making the rounds on social media and is credited to one Mr Endurance Joseph.
How Much are IAUE School Fees?
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education’s school fees are very affordable (below n100,000) and it provides accommodation for its students.
Does IAUE Accept Second Choice?
IAUE is among the selected schools that accept Second Choice candidates.
How do I Check my IAUE Result?
Official IAUE website: www.iauoe.edu.ng
For additional information regarding the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post-UTME Results in 2021–2022, please visit the official school portal.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below if you have questions about the IAUE Recruitment 2022. We will do our best to respond.