IBBU-Recruitment 2022 Portal | Apply Now
IBBU-recruitment portal 2022 sites are presently accepted. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for positions at Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University using the IBBU recruiting site, and other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic employees.
IBBU Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested parties may immediately submit an application through Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University’s recruitment portal.
Meanwhile, through the university’s recruitment portal, you can access the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University application.
Most of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at IBBU are open.
An active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
Therefore, to establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process. However, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
How to Apply for IBBU Recruitment
The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the steps below to apply.
1. Go to ibbu.edu.ng to see the official IBBU recruitment website.
2. Find Employment/Vacancies
3. Use your email address to register, then adhere to the instructions.
4. Give all pertinent information
5. Select “Submit”
6. Once your registration is successful, print it out.
If you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which might lead to a rewarding job at the organisation.
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How Can I Apply for IBBU Lapai?
Candidates should visit www.ibbu.edu.ng to access the portal. Therefore, to check if you are eligible, enter your D.E registration number.
Also, if you are, enter your cell phone number, the number of results you wish to submit, and any other required information. Then click the “Verify” button.
Is IBBU Post Utme Form Out?
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai has issued the long-awaited Post UTME Screening Form.
However, the IBBU Post UTME form for 2022/2023 is currently accessible online at www.ibbu.edu.ng, and IBBU post UTME registration will start in April 2022.
How Much is IBBU School Fee?
For both indigenous and non-indigenous first-year students, IBBU’s tuition is N52,000; for returning students, it is N27,000.
What is the Cut off Mark for IBBU Lapai?
IBBU’s current minimum UTME score is 180. However, candidates who selected IBBU as their top choice in the recently completed UTME.
Also, invited to apply to the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, for admission to their desired department.
To stay up to date, check this webpage frequently. If you have any additional queries concerning the ibbu-recruitment, kindly utilise the comments section below. We’ll try to respond.