IBEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
IBEDC Portal is now open to the publish. Also, the recruitment process for the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company for the year 2022 is underway. However, this article will provide information on the IBEDC recruitment portal (www.careers.ibedc.com), and how to apply for the IBEDC 2022 recruitment.
Brief Guidelines about IBEDC Portal
Are you qualified for a position with the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company? However, if you responded yes to this question. Also, continue reading to learn more about the qualifications needed to apply for the job.
Therefore, take this guide seriously because it contains all the information. Also, you’ll need to land an IBEDC job. As a result, keep concentrated and read all the way through.
How to Apply for IBEDC Recruitment 2022
To apply, visit www.careers.ibedc.com and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out
IBEDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
1. Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
2. Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
3. B. Sc or Master’s Degree got from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How Can I Buy Ibedc Online?
If you are a customer of any Electricity Distribution Company in Nigeria. Therefore, you can pay your electricity bills online by following the procedures below:
1. On BuyPower, enter your phone number and ‘click to buy electricity.’
2. Fill in your state, meter number, and desired amount of electricity. Then go ahead.
3. Proceed to the payment information.
4. Choose your desired method of payment [bank or credit card] and proceed to payment. Also, you have a variety of payment choices to choose from.
5. Your electricity token displays on your screen immediately after successful payment.
How do I Register with Ibedc?
Pick up a free IBEDC 74 form from your nearest IBEDC Business Hub. Therefore, here, you may discover the IBEDC Business Hub closest to you.
Fill out the meter form completely and submit it. (Note: You will need a valid form of identification such as a National ID Card, Voter’s Card, International Passport, or Driver’s License).
Pay at any of the recognised banks after acquiring the account details. However, from the IBEDC Business Hub, you visited, depending on your choice of the prepaid meter.
Make a photocopy of the bank teller after completing payment, and attach it to the IBEDC 74 form before returning it to the Business Hub for registration.
However, they would meter your building within 45 days as long as we have successfully carried these procedures out.
Can Prepaid Electricity be Paid Online?
Visit the PHCN’s official website. Select a power provider. Also, fill in the information for your prepaid meter, including your name, meter name, and location.
Therefore, select an online payment method and provide the required information, such as bank name, credit card type, and number.
How do I Get an Ibedc Token?
The 2 basic ways to generate prepaid IBEDC meter token
1. By using a smart meter card code.
2. By recharging online using a smart device (e.g. Android, iPhone or laptop)
How do I Load Ibedc Prepaid Tokens?
Customer Care line:0700 123 9999, 09053698850. You can also check out any of the IBEDC business hubs here.
However, you can recharge your IBEDC prepaid meter through several means. Also, you can either recharge using your smart meter card or recharge online in the comfort of your house.
How do I check my Prepaid Meter Balance?
If you want to check your prepaid balance or know the amount of total credit used. Also, press 07 on your prepaid keypad and hit the blue button. Therefore, your available balance will be displayed on the screen in this format (150.15).
If you want to stay updated on IBEDC Portal Recruitment 2022, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.