IITA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | www.iita.org
The IITA recruitment portal for 2023 is now accepted online. On this page, you can find more information about the recruiting process and how to apply for positions at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture using the IITA recruitment site http://www.iita.org.
About the IITA Recruitment
Recruitment for the class of 2023 at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture has begun. Also, the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment process and how to easily apply are covered in detail on this website.
Also, we will cover all the information you require about the IITA recruitment opening and closing dates here. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
IITA Recruitment Portal 2023
The IITA recruitment portal is currently open and is accepting interested persons who can now submit their applications online. However, the IITA recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
However, the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is for degree and non-degree holders who wish to apply. Therefore, all you need is to apply with an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements needed.
IITA Recruitment Requirements
Any interested candidates should take into consideration the following requirements.
1. Must be eager to work in a new setting
2. Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health fit.
3. Also, must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
4. Must Possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
5. Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
6. All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter identification card, or NIN number.
7. Also, must be computer literate.
8. Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
How to Apply for the IITA Recruitment
Check out how to apply and follow the steps you see below:
1. Visit the official International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment portal at iita.gov.ng
2. Locate Careers/Vacancies
3. Choose a position that suits you best
4. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
5. Provide all the information
6. Click on submit
7. Take print-out once your registration is successful
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to a rewarding career with the agency.
What do they do in IITA Ibadan?
Since 1967, IITA has collaborated with both international and domestic partners to strengthen food and nutrition security, create more jobs, protect the integrity of natural resources, and improve livelihoods.
How Much do IITA Pay their Staff?
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture’s (IITA) average annual salary is 152,819 Naira. 33 personnel of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture have compiled this data (IITA).
Is IITA a Private Company?
In order to address the demand for early-generation planting materials with cassava as the first target crop, the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) GoSeed private seed firm was founded. Dr.
What are the Aims and Objectives of IITA?
IITA conducts research and related efforts to boost agricultural output in the country. Also, enhance food systems.
Also, sustainably manage natural resources in order to promote the well-being of resource-poor people. Particularly, in the humid and subhumid zones of sub-Saharan Africa.
What’s the Full Meaning of IITA?
Africa’s leading partner for research for development
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA). However, is a non-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger. Also, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation.
What are the Mandate Crops in IITA?
IITA’s traditionally mandated crops are cassava, yams, cowpeas, plantain, banana, and maize.
Therefore, this opportunity could serve as a huge stepping stone toward reaching your goals. However, you need to take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the IITA recruiting 2023. We will respond.