Imo State Government jobs Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
Imo StateImo State Government job Recruitment 2022. This is to let everyone know the Imo state government has hired people for its civil service. Application requirements for the Imo State government’s recruitment drive in 2022.
Imo State Recruitment Update
The 2022/2023 Imo State Government Recruitment process has begun. We will importantly instruct how to apply for Imo State government jobs in 2022 in this article.
Government employment in Imo State, requirements, academic qualifications, and other relevant information you may want to know are available on the Imo State Government recruiting portal, www.imostate.gov.ng.
The recruitment website at www.imostate.gov.ng is currently active. Interested parties should submit one application.
Therefore, now is the time to act if you are interested. To learn more about the qualifications and hiring procedures that will help you submit a successful application, continue reading.
How to Apply for Imo State Government Recruitment?
You must include the following information: your name, age, gender, permanent address, and local government of origin.
Also, town, ward, email address, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study. You must also include your experience.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official recruitment portal at www.imostate.gov.ng/ and complete the prescribed application form free
2. Remember to attach your passport Photograph and CV before submitting your application
3. Crosscheck your details before submission
4. Make sure you supply all the requirements
5. Print out the registration slip
6. They will invite-only successful candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
There will screen for all shortlisted candidates. Also, I will communicate the date and time to you via E-mail.
General Requirements for the Imo State Government Recruitment 2022/2023?
Candidates who wish to apply for the Imo State Government recruitment exercise. Therefore, must meet the following conditions:
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Must work in a new environment
3. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
4. Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
5. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
6. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
7. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
8. I will add a basic knowledge of computer applications advantage.
9. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
10. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects, including mathematics and English.
11. Possession of B. SC, B. ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
12. Interested applicants must not be over 40 years at the time of application
Also, interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Therefore, all candidates must have a valid means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license. Also, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number.
When is the Imo State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The registration deadline for the Imo State Government recruitment for 2022–2023 has not yet been made public.
Once it is revealed, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed of the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Please utilise the comment section below if you have questions about the Imo State government jobs 2022. We will respond.