IMSU Recruitment 2022 Portal | Apply Now
The IMSU recruitment portal for 2022 is now accepted. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for positions at Imo State University through the IMSU recruiting portal, and other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic employees. Apply for open positions at IMSU here.
IMSU Recruitment 2022
We would like to let everyone know that the IMSU recruitment site 2022 is currently accepting applications. Also, the school administration welcomes applications from qualified individuals who seek to develop and grow their careers at IMSU.
Also, we’ll walk you through the entire application process, including how to submit your application and complete the Imo State University recruitment form properly and error-free.
Therefore, take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require to complete the registration procedure.
IMSU Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for IMSU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official IMSU recruitment portal via imsu.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take a print-out once your registration is successful
Is IMSU Portal Still Open?
Date and time of the online screening deadline:
However, the Imo State University (IMSU) management has set the latest closing date for the 2022/2023 IMSU Post UTME online registration/screening as October 5, 2022. Therefore, this shows that they will discontinue the IMSU Screening Application Portal on October 5, 2022.
How Much are the School Fees for IMSU?
The cost of attending IMSU is N29,500 (excluding surcharges) for all levels (100 finals), and N181,000 (including surcharges) for non-indigenous students in faculties like law.
Also, engineering, health sciences, and N151,000 (including) for non-indigenous students in other faculties for the 2022/2023 academic session.
What is IMSU Cutoff Mark for Post Utme?
The post-UTME cut-off score for Imo State University (IMSU) is 150. Therefore, the Imo State University administration has declared that the most recent post-UTME cut-off mark for the institution’s 2022/2023 admissions is 150 and above.
Is IMSU Part of ASUU?
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) chapter at Imo State University. Also, has joined the ongoing nationwide strike called by the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC). Therefore, to draw attention to the issue of the delay in setting a new minimum wage for its employees.
Is IMSU a State or Federal University?
The Imo State University (IMSU) is a university in Nigeria that is run and controlled by the state government. However, the National Universities Commission (NUC), a body in Nigeria. Also, has formally certified and/or recognized Imo State University.
How Can I Check my IMSU Admission List?
Utilise your username and password to access your Jamb profile. Locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
Also, choose your exam year, and then fill out the fields with your registration number. Finally, to access your IMSU admission status, select “Check Admission Status.”
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about IMSU recruiting 2022 and other job alerts, and we will do our best to respond.