ITF Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
ITF recruitment portal for 2022 is now accepted. On this page, you can find more information on the application process for the Industrial Training Fund recruiting via the ITF recruitment portal, and other pertinent details about the hiring procedure. Apply here for positions at the ITF.
ITF Recruitment 2022
We would like to let everyone know that the ITF recruitment portal for 2022 is now accepting applications. The Industrial Training Fund welcomes applications from competent individuals who are interested in advancing their careers with the organisation.
We’ll walk you through the entire application procedure, including how to submit your application and complete the ITF recruitment form with no problems.
Therefore, there are many options to join the Industrial Training Fund, whether you have a degree. Therefore, this is the time to act if you are interested in the ongoing ITF recruitment.
This change might help you move closer to achieving your objectives. So, make the most of this wonderful chance and give your life some direction and meaning.
ITF Recruitment Requirements
They advised interested candidates to note the following requirements.
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Must work in a new environment
3. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
4. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
5. Possession of B. Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognised institution
6. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
7. Applicants interested in the ITF recruitment must not be over 35 years
8. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or NIN Number
9. Computer literacy is an added advantage
10. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for the ITF Recruitment 2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official ITF recruitment portal at https://www.itf.gov.ng/
2. Choose a position that suits you best
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take a print-out once your registration is successful
How Many ITF do we have in Nigeria?
The ITF has changed since its founding in 1971, when it was still a directorate. Also, from a single office in Lagos to what it is today.
However, as of right now, we have 45 offices, including 5 training centres and 40 neighbourhood offices with vocational wings.
How Much is ITF Salary?
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) employees make an average salary of 144,637 Naira. 8 Industrial Training Fund staff compiled this data (ITF).
Therefore, a few of the positions are recruitment officers. Also, with legal counsel, accountant, confidential secretary, and accounting data analyst.
When Was ITF Established?
They established the Industrial Training Fund in 1971 and have laboriously and persistently operated within the bounds of its enabling legislation, Decree 47 of 1971, as amended in the ITF ACT of 2011.
What is the Role of ITF?
The ITF manages the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme and offers Direct Training, and Vocational and Apprentice Training.
Also, with Research and Consultancy Services, Reimbursement of up to 50% Training Contribution Paid by Employers of Labor Registered with It (SIWES).
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about the ITF 2022/2023 recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.