Job lagosstate gov ng: Lagos State Recruitment 2022/2023 has begun. In this article, we will present important details on the Lagos State Government’s recruiting website jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng, how to apply for government jobs in Lagos State in 2022, and more.
About the Lagos, state Recruitment
State government hiring for 2022 has officially started by the Lagos state government. However, this shows that the application portal for the Lagos state government recruitment is now accessible. Therefore, interested parties can travel there to submit their applications.
They primarily targeted this hiring at qualified individuals wishing to transition to the public sector. Also, recent graduates are eager to begin their careers in the public sector. Therefore, this is a chance for you to advance in society and establish your reputation.
Only those suitable for this recruitment will be taken into consideration because of the limited number of spaces available, so be sure to read the requirements listed below.
Is Lagos State Recruiting now?
The hiring website for the Lagos State Government is currently accessible. Therefore, interested parties should submit one application.
Therefore, now is the time to act if you are interested. Also, to learn more about the qualifications and hiring procedures that will help you submit a successful application, continue reading.
Is Lagos State Recruiting Teachers?
The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has recruited qualified teachers into government secondary and primary schools in the state.
How to Apply for Lagos State Job?
To apply, follow the steps below:
You can fill out the required application form for free by visiting the official recruitment portal at lagosstate.gov.ng or jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng (You must supply the following information:
Names, ages, genders, permanent residences, hometowns, wards, email and phone numbers, dates of birth, and states of origin. Also, nationalities, marital status, academic qualifications, educational institutions attended, and courses of study, as well as experience, are all requested.
1. Crosscheck your details before submission
2. Make sure you supply all the requirements
3. Print out the registration slip
4. They will invite-only successful candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
5. There will screen for all shortlisted candidates. I will communicate the date and time to you via E-mail.
General Requirements for the Lagos State Government Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, note the following requirements.
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
3. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
4. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects, including mathematics and English.
5. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
6. Must work in a new environment
7. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
8. Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
9. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number
10. Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications will be added advantage.
11. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
12. A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
13. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
14. Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
15. Applicants interested in the Lagos State recruitment must not be over 40 years at the time of application
How Much is Lagos State Paying Teachers?
The average salary for a teacher is NGN 56,000 per month in Lagos, which is 6% higher than the average Lagos State Government salary of NGN 52,500 per month for this job.
If you find this article about job lagosstate gov ng, information interesting, kindly share it with your friends and loved ones. Also, with your family as well.