KASU Recruitment 2022 Portal | Apply Now
KASU Recruitment online application portal for 2022 is presently accepted. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for positions at Kaduna State University through the KASU recruiting portal, and other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic staff. Apply for open positions at KASU here.
KASU Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested parties may immediately submit an application through the Kaduna State University’s recruitment portal. The University recruitment portal provides access to the Kaduna State University application form.
Therefore, most of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at KASU are open. An active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
But in order to show that you are qualified and prepared to go through the hiring process, there are several standards you must complete before submitting an application.
How to Apply for KASU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official KASU recruitment portal via kasu.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take print-out once your registration is successful
KASU Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Is KASU Admission List 2022 out?
The Kaduna State University admission list for the academic year 2022–2023 is available in PDF format. Here is the KASU Admissions List.
Also, the list of applicants accepted into the undergraduate program for the academic year 2022–2023. Therefore, has been released by Kaduna State University.
Has KASU Started Giving Admission for 2021?
The first batch admission list for the academic year 2021–2022. Also, they were released by the Kaduna State University (KASU) administration. Therefore, all applicants who took part in the post-UTME screening process can now check the status of their admission.
Has KASU Released Admission List?
The batch A KASU admissions list is available. Also, the names of candidates who applied for admission and achieved the cut-off mark for KASU are listed on the Kaduna State University admission list for 2022/2023.
Also, you can now see your name on the official admissions portal if you applied for admission as a UTME or Direct Entry candidate.
Is KASU Offering Nursing?
Nursing Science B. NSC, Medical Laboratory Science BMLS, Radiography B.Sc, and Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT) Degree Programs. Therefore, Kaduna State University has received approval from the National University Commission (NUC) (KASU).
However, the National University Commission (NUC) has approved nursing Science B.
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about KASU recruitment 2022 and other job alerts, and we will do our best to respond.