Lagos State Teacher Recruitment 2022 – This post will give you important details about the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022, including requirements, academic criteria, the tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng portal, and how to apply.
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Update
The Lagos State Government plans to hire 1,000 primary school teachers. Also, 1,200 secondary school teachers.
Therefore, we urge all interested and qualified Nigerians who live in Lagos. Also, visit the TESCOM employment portal at @tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng for more information.
Additionally, the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has made known that it plans to hire 1,000 secondary school teachers for the State Post Primary Teaching Service.
However, this is done to make sure that the State’s secondary school curriculum meets the worldwide educational standard for the twenty-first century. And all of this is happening under the current governor of the state, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Is Lagos State Recruiting Teachers Presently?
Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment is now open. Therefore, we will provide here all the information you would need concerning the Lagos State teaching job.
How do I Apply for Tescom Online?
How to Apply for Lagos State Tescom Recruitment 2022
1. Login to tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng.
2. Click on Register.
3. Fill in the required information.
4. Upload the documents required on the portal.
5. Click on Submit.
Is Lagos State Recruiting Now?
The hiring website for the Lagos State Government is currently accessible. However, interested parties should submit one application. So now is the moment to act if you’re interested.
To learn more about the qualifications and hiring procedures. Also, that will help you submit a successful application, and continue reading.
How do I Apply for the Teachers Service Commission?
Follow the procedures below to apply for Gombe State teachers’ service commission recruitment 2022:
1. Visit tsc.gm.gov.ng.
2. Navigate to “Apply Now”
3. Register with your active email.
4. Fill out the application form.
5. Attach the required documents.
What is the Meaning of TESCOM?
Teaching Service Commission, TESCOM.
Is Tescom Form out?
The application for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022 is currently available. On this page, we’ll post updates for you. Comment only below this website. Also, go to Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal on www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng to get the application form.
How Much is Lagos State Paying Teachers?
The average salary of Lagos state teachers is ₦59,000, where the entry-level salary is ₦46,000, and the senior-level salary is ₦81,000.
Lagos State Teachers Requirement
1. The first thing you need to have before you apply for this job is an O-level certificate. Once you have your O-level certificate, you can then add up any other certificate you have.
2. Thus, applicants must have an Olevel (WAEC or NECO) B.Sc. or B.A. or HND with at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
3. Also, you must have a birth certificate too. Or you can use a court declaration of age document. Also, a good means of identification is required.
4. However, you can make use of a voter’s card, international passport or driving license.
5. Also, the applicant must be a resident of Lagos.
6. Additionally, the applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria. And he or she must have a valid means of identification.
7. Furthermore, the applicant must not have had any bad or criminal record in the past.
8. Kindly ensure you note the entire requirements, okay?
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on Lagos State Teacher Recruitment 2022? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. share button below.