Nabteb-recruitment: The NABTEB recruiting portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications online. More information about the National Business and Technical Examinations Board’s recruitment process, including how to apply through the NABTEB recruitment portal, as well as other relevant details about the recruitment.
NABTEB Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested parties can immediately submit an application through the National Business and Technical Examinations Board job portal, which is life right now. Through the NABTEB recruitment portal, you can access the National Business and Technical Examinations Board application.
However, most of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at NABTEB are open. Therefore, with an active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
NABTEB Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How do I Apply for NABTEB Recruitment?
The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the steps below to apply.
1. Visit the official NABTEB recruitment portal via https://nabteb.gov.ng/
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
4. Click on submit
5. Take a print-out once your registration is successful
Therefore, if you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which might lead to a rewarding job at the organisation.
Is NABTEB Form out for 2022 2023?
The 2022-2023 form for the National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) is available. However, the NABTEB authority is presently requesting competent candidates from around the nation to apply for the open jobs in 2022.
Which Exam is NABTEB?
Exams are administered by the National Business and Technical Examinations Board, also known as NABTEB. Also, a Nigerian assessment body oversees technical and business innovative colleges in that country.
Is NABTEB Harder Than WAEC?
Typically, NABTEB is simpler to pass than WAEC and NECO
Although the syllabus and questions are typically very similar, NABTEB’s past exams have shown that their questions may be more approachable than those of NECO and WAEC.
Can I use NABTEB for JAMB?
JAMB is required to take immediate action because it is aware that NABTEB is not authorised to give GCEs.
Therefore, any A/L GCE Certificate issued by NABTEB is, therefore, not registrable to JAMB. Also, the Board would not process the admission of any candidate as a result, according to the statement.
Please enter your contact information (phone number and email address) in the comment section below.
What are your thoughts on this? This article was about nsia-recruitment was beneficial. If so, tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google + about this information.