Check out the online applications for the NAF recruitment 2023 that are currently being accepted on the portal. The application process for the Direct Short Service Commission enrollment in 2023 is accessible through the Nigerian Air Force recruitment and enlistment webpage.
About the NAF Recruitment
The Nigerian Air Force has clarified that it urgently requires candidates who are willing and able to contribute to the defence of the nation against both internal and external threats.
However, before you apply for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC employment, you must know crucial information on this year’s hiring process, requirements, how to apply, and other pertinent information.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruiting qualifications, requirements, and simple application process are as follows. Therefore, keep reading and put these advises to use.
How to Apply for the NAF Recruitment
Pay close attention to the directions and steps listed below.
1. Navigate to https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to see the official recruitment website.
2. Then select DSSC enrollment.
3. On Start Application, click.
4. Create an account with a working phone number or email.
5. Enter your information accurately.
6. Send your resume in
7. When the online application is complete, print the documents indicated below.
8. Forms for local government attestation, acknowledgement, and indigence
Is Nigeria Air Force Form out for 2023?
For 2023, the hiring procedure for Nigerian airmen and airwomen has started. You may purchase it right now on the official website.
However, the application form for the Nigerian Air Force’s Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and the form for recruiting airmen and airwomen.
Requirements for NAF Recruitment 2023
The general guidelines for the DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) Enlistment 2023 are listed below.
1. The candidates must be of Nigerian descent.
2. By September 30, 2023, applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30. (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants)
3. Candidates must be graduates.
4. Every applicant must be unmarried.
5. All Applicants must be physically and medically fit, and they must also adhere to all employment and medical requirements of the Nigerian Air Force.
6. Males must be 1.66 meters tall, or 5.4 feet and girls must be 1.63 meters tall, or 5.3 feet.
7. For first-degree holders and HND holders, a minimum requirement for applicants is Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit.
Additionally, candidates need to have good English skills. Language and math, plus three more credits in disciplines relevant to the degree program. Being computer literate will be helpful.
8. Possess a minimum of four credits from WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB in only two sittings.
9. Where relevant, they must fully register applicants with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
10. At the time of applying for DSSC, applicants must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC.
Successful candidates would receive an invitation via the portal to the selection board interview exercise.
What is NAF Salary?
Cadet (Trainee) receives a monthly pay of N44,564. The salary of an Air Warrant Officer is N171,793. The remuneration for a pilot officer is N187,159 per month. A flying officer’s monthly salary is N218.400.
What do you think about Nigeria’s air force? I fervently urge you to make use of this and tell your family and friends about this knowledge.