Natforce Salary Structure and Rank Update 2023
Natforce Salary Structure and Rank 2023 | The National Task Force Salary Structure is a sizable and comprehensive table that lists all officers’ salaries and benefits, overtime pay rates, and other details regarding working for the company.
NATFORCE Salary Structure and Rank
Monthly wage for Natforce at the moment. On this website, you can find more information on the Natforce ranks, salary structure, and other aspects of the National Task Force. However, the National Task Force’s pay scale and listed benefits are below.
The National Task Force ranks and the men’s and women’s monthly salaries are displayed in this article.
This article’s goal is to give readers a general understanding of Natforce’s pay scale and rank system. For more information about the Natforce ranks and their monthly salary, continue reading.
Detail on NATFORCE Salary Structure
Reminder: You can apply to join the National Task Force on the official Natforce recruitment website.
Also, on the portal, you may find useful details and up-to-date news regarding the application procedure, prerequisites, and the National Task Force training schedule.
NATFORCE Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||NATFORCE Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||National Task Force|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
NATFORCE Official Rank
The National Task Force will have ranks akin to those of paramilitary organisations like the Police and military.
There is a comparable chain of command in Natforce. However, the highest-ranking member of the military is the Commandant General. Meanwhile, the lowest-ranking member is an Assistant Cadet.
1. Level 3-5 – Assistant Cadre
2. Level 6 – Assistant Inspectorate Cadre
3. Level 7 – Inspectorate Cadre
4. Level 8 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
5. Level 9 – Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
6. Level 10 – Deputy Superintendent Cadre II
7. Level 11 – Superintendent Cadre II
8. Level 12 – Chief Superintendent Cadre II
9. Level 13 – Assistant Commander
10. Level 14 – Deputy Commander
11. Level 15 – Chief Commander
12. Level 16 – Assistant Commandant General
NATFORCE Salary Structure/Scale 2023
See the NETFORCE salary structure with ranks below.
|Level 3 – 5||Assistant Cadre||N448,000 – N487,000|
|Level 6||Assistant Inspectorate Cadre||N498,000 – N510,000|
|Level 7||Inspectorate Cadre||N550,000 – N590,000|
|Level 8||Assistant Superintendent Cadre II||N612,000 – N617,000|
|Level 9||Assistant Superintendent Cadre I||N622,000 – 670,000|
|Level 10||Deputy Superintendent Cadre II||N692,000 – N725,000|
|Level 11||Superintendent Cadre II||N741,000 – N794,000|
|Level 12||Chief Superintendent Cadre II||N796,000 – N802,000|
|Level 13||Assistant Commander||N813,000 – N846,000|
|Level 14||Deputy Commander||N877,000 – N 899,000|
|Level 15||Chief Commander||N909,000-1,012,000|
|Level 16||Assistant Commandant General||N1,076,000 – N1,112,000|
1. Applicants must be Nigerian by birth or naturalisation
2. Must have completed his Tertiary education in any of the Engineering courses, Maths, & Statistics, Accounting, or any other related discipline
3. Must have completed his B.Sc/HND from an accredited and recognised university.
4. Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
5. The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
6. Must be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age as at the time of application
7. The minimum height for males and females is 1.7 meters and 1.64 meters respectively.
8. Must possess a valid identification medium such as Voters Card, Driver Licenses, National ID Card, or International Passport
9. Must be in top condition by not having any medical deformity and disability
How Much is the Salary of Natforce?
The NATFORCE Salary Structure is appealing. Also, similar to that of every other paramilitary organisation in Nigeria. However, native officers may make up to one million Naira per year, depending on their position and qualifications.
What is the Job of National Task Force?
Reputable national professionals with a range of experience working in medical facilities make up the task team.
Therefore, they will work inside the central government infrastructure. Also, to assist a public health response to the pandemic based on specialised and scientific domain expertise.
Is Natforce Recruitment Real?
The National Task Force is not now accepting applications, but it may do so shortly. Also, when the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
Therefore, the NATFORCE careers site at www.natforce.org, the form is accessible online.
How Long is Natforce Training?
However, the National Task Force officials have announced that the two (2) week Natforce training, which is required as part of the recruitment procedure for all pre-qualified individuals, will take place this year.
What is the Salary of level 8 in Nigeria?
If you belong to grade level 08 in the Nigerian army, you can expect to be paid a monthly salary of #130, 000.
- NPF Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng login
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023 Registration
- Nigeria Police Guarantor Form
- Nigeria Navy Portal 2023 Recruitment
If you would like to apply for the jobs or would like more information about the Natforce Salary Structure and Rank 2023, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading.