NCC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.ncc.gov.ng
The NCC Recruitment for 2022–2023 here you will find instructions on how to apply for the current Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment on this page, along with other pertinent details that will help you submit a strong application. Below are the most recent NCC job openings.
About Nigerian Communications Commission
The independent National Regulatory Authority for Nigeria’s telecommunications sector is the Nigerian Communications Commission.
However, the Commission is to foster industry competition among operators. Also, making sure that high-quality, cost-effective telecommunications services are offered everywhere around the nation.
Therefore, the three guiding principles of “Firm, Fair, and Forthright” serve as the NCC’s foundation, as it performs its obligations as the National Telecommunications Regulator.
The Following Basic Values are Motivated by these Principles:
The Commission is constantly looking for the best and brightest personnel to bolster the team and maintain its reputation as the leading telecom regulatory organisation in Africa in order to fulfil its purpose.
How to Apply for the NCC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official recruitment portal via www.ncc.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free.
2. Click on About the Commission at the top of the home page
3. From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers with NCC ‘
4. Choose a position of your that suits you best
5. Read the job description carefully
6. Provide all the information
7. Submit your application
8. They will invite only shortlisted candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
9. There will screen for all shortlisted candidates. I will communicate the date and time to you via E-mail.
NCC Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for NCC recruitment must meet the following conditions:
1. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, NIN Number
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. Must work in a new environment
4. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
5. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognised institution
6. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
7. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
8. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
9. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
10. Computer literacy is an added advantage
11. Government Medical officers must certify applicants to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
Is NCC Recruiting Now?
The Nigerian Communications Commission is not currently hiring new employees. Therefore, as openings arise, notices will be placed on this website and in national publications.
Who Can Work in NCC?
2022–2023 NCC Recruitment Requirements
1. A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, voter card, or NIN number, is required for all candidates.
2. Interested candidates must exhibit good conduct and calmness.
3. Must be eager to work in an unfamiliar setting.
How do I Get a Job at NCC?
On the website www.Ncc.gov.ng portal, you can apply for NCC jobs and also get shortlisted. Most notably, there is no cost to apply for NCC recruitment 2022.
Therefore, if you wish to apply for any employment openings at the Nigerian Communications Commission, be sure to take notice of this (NCC).
What is the Work of NCC in Nigeria?
Activities of the NCC
the defence and advancement of consumer interests against unethical behaviour, including but not limited to issues with rates and fees for and the accessibility and calibre of communications services, equipment, and facilities
Visit this website frequently to stay informed about the Nigerian Communications Commission’s hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Please utilise the comment section below if you have questions about the NCC recruitment 2022. We will respond. And Share this: