NDLEA recruitment update 2022 form. The prerequisites for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2022, how to apply, and all the information you need to know about the NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2022.
NDLEA Recruitment 2022
The NDLEA recruitment 2022 application form site is now available at www.ndlea.gov.ng. Check out the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s current job openings and other pertinent information here.
Within Nigeria’s boundaries, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency handles matters relating to illicit drugs. Do you want to work for the NDLEA? read on to find out more.
This page offers all the information you need about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, including information on how to apply for various job openings, the deadline for applications, prerequisites, and qualifications.
Are you interested in the NDLEA jobs? This is a great opportunity for you to fulfil your dreams. You can apply for the recruitment in the comfort of your home or even in your office. All you need is your smartphone or computer.
Is Nigeria Drug Law Form out?
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment is now open, and they expected all applicants to be Nigerian nationals.
Meanwhile, according to the official, applicants must get the NDLEA application form through the Application Portal. Otherwise, the agency will not be liable.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2022
If you satisfy the aforementioned prerequisites. Therefore, you may move on to the NDLEA job application process. Apply from the convenience of your house or place of business by following the steps below;
1. Visit www.ndlea.gov.ng
2. Sign up with your active email
4. Select your preferred position
5. Fill out the online application form
6. Attach the required document
7. Submit your application
They will contact soon shortlisted candidates as the selection process is done.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Do you feel you have all it takes to be offered this job? See the following eligibility criteria;
1. Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
2. However, the Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
3. Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
4. Also, the candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
5. The candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
6. Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects, including mathematics and English language, in not over 2 sittings
7. Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
How Much is NDLEA Salary?
Every NDLEA officer receives a certain monthly salary. Also, some NDLEA officers receive annual salaries of more than 1,000,000 Naira, depending on their qualifications and seniority.
Also, for NDLEA B.sc. holders, the annual compensation for Grade Level 8 Step 1. However, is approximately N1,004,805, while Grade Level 8 Step 2 is approximately N1,019,357.
How do I Find Shortlisted Names NDLEA?
You can check your name on the final list of shortlisted candidates at www.ndlea.gov.ng. For the candidates who had made the first round of shortlisting, the NDLEA aptitude test was held.
Therefore, those who passed the exam will now travel to Jos, Plateau State, for NDLEA training.
How do you feel about NDLEA Recruitment Update 2022? I implore you to take advantage of this chance by utilizing the Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share buttons to spread the word about this information to others.