NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.nigcomsat.gov.ng
The NIGCOMSAT recruitment employment portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications online. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for the Nigerian Communication Satellite recruitment via the NIGCOMSAT employment portal,
NIGCOMSAT Recruitment Update 2022
Recruitment for Nigerian Communication Satellite 2022/2023 has begun. The Nigerian Communication Satellite Limited recruitment process and how to easily apply for it are both covered on this website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the NIGCOMSAT recruitment starting and closing date. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NIGCOMSAT recruitment with no hindrance.
NIGCOMSAT Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested parties can immediately submit an application through the NIGCOMSAT employment portal, which is live right now. Through the official recruitment portal, you can access the NIGCOMSAT application.
The Nigerian Communication Satellite Limited has open positions for both degree- and non-degree-holders. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
NIGCOMSAT Recruitment Requirements
They advised interested candidates to note the following requirements.
1. Must work in a new environment
2. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
3. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
4. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognised institution
5. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
6. All candidates must have a valid means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or NIN Number
7. Computer literacy is an added advantage
8. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official Nigerian Communication Satellite Limited recruitment portal at www.nigcomsat.gov.ng
2. Locate Careers/Vacancies
3. Choose a position that suits you best
4. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
5. Provide all the information
6. Click on submit
7. Take print-out once your registration is successful
However, once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
What are the uses of Nigcomsat 1?
As well as transferring biosignals and patient images from the telemedicine centres to the base stations, Nigcomsat-1 offers an effective means of relaying the demanding streaming video and audio data needed in telemedicine.
How Many Satellite do Nigeria Have?
Nigeria currently operates two satellites: NigComSat-1R, a communication satellite, and NigeriaSat-2, an Earth observation spacecraft, the latter of which is still operational despite having reached the end of its operational life.
Does Nigeria Have a Military Satellite?
What’s the status of the satellite? Nigeria currently operates two satellites: NigeriaSat-2, an Earth observation satellite, and NigComSat-1R, a communication satellite.
I intended the orbital life of the communication satellite to be 15 years (2011–2026).
However, we also advise that you store or bookmark this page and revisit it frequently in case the Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited makes any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the NIGCOMSAT recruiting 2022. We will do our best to respond.