Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal
Custom Recruitment Form is here again. Are you dreaming of joining the Nigerian custom? Do you possess the drive to work for the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s agencies? If so, you will learn more about the Customs recruitment process and its portal application in this post.
About the Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal. Also, the supplemental 2022 hiring of 10,000 officers is now live at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Applying is now possible through the NCS portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng for interested candidates. On this page, you may see the NCS recruitment application deadline.
Therefore, by this announcement. Also, the public is made aware of the recruitment portal for the Nigerian customs service’s formal launch. Therefore, the application must be completed electronically and submitted through the hiring site.
The Function of the Nigeria Custom
They have formally known this organisation as Nigerian Customs Services. Therefore, this organisation was established to guarantee enhanced service delivery.
Meanwhile, preserving organised and efficient intervention control by the Nigerian government.
Nigerian customs services serve as custodians of state commerce. Also, regulate borders, and facilitate legitimate trade in a hostile international context.
Is Nigeria Customs Recruiting Now?
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal for the supplemental 2022 hiring of 10,000 officers is now live at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Applying is now possible through the NCS portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng for interested candidates.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022?
Visit the application portal and begin filling out the online application form to apply for the NCS recruiting.
Also, if you feel you meet the aforementioned qualifications for the position. Therefore, we would like to submit your application successfully. Please follow the instructions below;
1. Visit https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
2. Select your preferred position
3. Read the job description and requirements
4. Click “I’m interested”
5. Fill the application form accordingly
6. Attach the required documents
They will contact soon shortlisted candidates as the selection process is done.
What is NCS Salary?
Nigerian customs service employees make an average pay of N900,000 per year (N75,000 monthly). However, the Controller-General of Customs earns the highest income. Also, followed by the Deputy Controller Generals and Assistant Controller Generals.
How long is Nigeria Custom Training?
This year, all applicants whose names appeared on the shortlist for consideration by Nigerian Customs shall take part in the Nigerian Customs physical training, according to the announcement. Also, the training for Nigerian Customs will last for two (2) weeks.
What are the Requirements for Custom Recruitment?
Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
1. Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
2. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
3. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
4. Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
5. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
6. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
7. Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government.
8. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
9. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognised institution.
10. Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
11. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
12. West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
13. Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects got at one sitting or five (5) subjects got at two sittings, including the English Language.)
14. National Diploma (ND) got from a recognised institution.
15. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognised institution
In the comment section below, please leave your phone number and email address if you found this article to be interesting.
What are your thoughts on the 2022 Custom Recruitment Form? I implore you to take advantage of this opportunity to spread the word about this via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. The sharing icon is below.