The Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023 portal is ongoing for those who wish to apply for the NCS. We have outlined the guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired for the 2023 NCS recruitment.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal Update 2023
Applying is now possible through the NCS portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng for interested candidates. Also, on this page, you may see the NCS recruitment application deadline.
Through this announcement, the public realises the recruitment portal for the Nigerian customs service’s formal launch. Also, the application must be completed electronically and submitted through the hiring site.
You can use this page as a resource as you complete the recruitment application process. Therefore, please be aware that the NCS application is completely free.
Are you considering working with Nigerian customs? However, you have a wonderful chance to realise your aspirations now.
Is Nigeria Custom Recruiting Now?
The 2023 Nigeria Customs Recruitment process has started. For more information and to apply for the NCS Recruitment 2023, go to the Customs Recruitment Portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Therefore, you may see the qualifications and prerequisites for applying to the Nigeria Customs Service here.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2023
Visit the application portal and begin filling out the online application form to apply for the NCS recruiting.
Therefore, if you feel you meet the aforementioned qualifications for the position. Also, would like to submit your application successfully, please follow the instructions below;
2. Select your preferred position
3. Read the job description and requirements
4. Click “I’m Interested
5. Fill out the application form accordingly
6. Attach the required documents
They will contact soon shortlisted candidates as the selection process is done.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2022
1. Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
2. Candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
3. Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
4. The candidate must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
5. Please note that the candidate must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
6. Applicants must possess a WASSCE certificate that includes math and English in not over 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
The application process is also open to graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc.
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How Much is Nigeria Custom Salary per Month?
Nigerian customs service employees make an average pay of N900,000 per year (N75,000 monthly). However, the Controller-General of Customs earns the highest income.
Also, followed by the Deputy Controller Generals and Assistant Controller Generals.
How Long is Custom Training?
The six-month-long training program will start on January 10, 2022, and it will take conducted in the Service’s training colleges in Lagos and Kano.
Please utilise the comment section below if you have questions about the Nigeria Customs recruiting 2023. We will respond.