Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Registration
The Nigeria Custom Service recruitment job portal for 2022. As a result, on this page, we provide instructions that will increase your chances of being hired for the 2022 NCS hiring drive.
Nigeria Custom Recruitment Update 2022
Interested candidates can now apply through the NCS portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. You may find the NCS recruitment application deadline on this page as well.
They made the public aware of the official opening of the Nigerian Customs Service’s recruitment portal through this notice. Also, the application must be electronically completed and submitted via the hiring website.
As you complete the application for employment, you can use this page as a resource. As a result, kindly be informed that the NCS application is totally free.
Do you intend to cooperate with Nigerian customs? You do, however, have a fantastic opportunity right now to realise your goals.
Is Nigeria Custom Recruiting Now?
Nigeria Customs Recruitment for 2022 has begun. Therefore, visit the Customs Recruitment Portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng for additional details and to apply for the NCS Recruitment 2022.
However, you can therefore view the requirements and requirements for applying to the Nigeria Customs Service here.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NCS recruiting, go to the application portal and start filling out the online application.
So, if you believe you meet the requirements listed above for the job. Additionally, if you want to properly submit your application, please adhere to the guidelines below;
1. Visit https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
2. Select your preferred position
3. Read the job description and requirements
4. Click “I’m interested,”
5. Fill the application form accordingly
6. Attach the required documents
Also, they will contact soon shortlisted candidates as the selection process is done.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2022
1. Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
2. Candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
3. Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
4. The candidate must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
5. Please note that the candidate must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
6. Applicants must possess a WASSCE certificate that includes math and English in not over 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
7. The application process is also open to graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc.
How Much is Nigeria Custom Salary per Month?
N75,000 per month
The average annual salary for personnel of Nigeria’s customs services is N900,000 (N75,000 monthly). Also, the Controller-General of Customs, however, makes the most money.
The Deputy Controller Generals and Assistant Controller Generals will then come next.
How Long is Custom Training?
On January 10, 2022, the six-month training course will begin. Therefore, they will hold it in the Service’s training colleges in Lagos and Kano.
What is the Age Limit for Custom Recruitment?
Both men and women must be between the ages of 18 and 35. (2) Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
Please utilise the comment section below if you have any questions about the Nigeria Customs Recruitment Process 2022. We’ll respond.