The Nigerian Airforce DSSC recruitment 2023 online applications are presently accepted into the portal. The Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment and enlistment webpage provides access to the application process for the Direct Short Service Commission enrollment in 2022.
About the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
The Nigerian Air Force has clarified that it urgently needs applicants who are capable of and eager to help defend the country from both internal and external problems.
However, you must know important details on this year’s recruiting procedure, prerequisites, how to apply, and other relevant information before applying for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment.
These are the prerequisites, requirements, and easy application procedures for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruiting. So continue reading and putting these recommendations to use.
More Details about the Air Force DSSC Recruitment
Graduates with degrees and certifications are eligible for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). Therefore, if you are a recent graduate looking for employment, this is a chance for you. We’re confident you won’t allow it to develop wings and take off.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2023 recruitment has started. Online registration for the NAF Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) opens on July 26 and closes on August 30, 2023.
To prevent being conned, interested and qualified candidates must submit their applications through the official NAF employment portal. You may only apply once.
See How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
Pay close attention to the directions and steps listed below.
1. Navigate to https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to see the official recruitment website.
2. Then select DSSC enrollment.
3. On Start Application, click.
4. Create an account with a working phone number or email.
5. Enter your information accurately.
6. Send your resume in
7. When the online application is complete, print the documents indicated below.
8. Forms for local government attestation, acknowledgement, and indigence
They accepted free applications for the Nigerian Air Force. Pay no one who promises to assist you to get on the shortlist of applicants.
Applications submitted online more than once will be rejected.
The signee’s passport photo must be included in the attestation form. The applicant’s and the signee’s passport photos must both have the signee’s name and signature on the back.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Eligibility
All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who are at least 1.66 meters tall for men and 1.63 meters tall for women.
Candidates must be between the ages of 22 and 30 as of September 30, 2019. (22-35 for Consultants).
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023
The general guidelines for the DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) Enlistment 2023 are listed below.
1. The candidates must be of Nigerian descent.
2. By September 30, 2023, applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30. (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants)
3. Candidates must be graduates.
4. Every applicant must be unmarried.
5. All Applicants must be physically and medically fit, and they must also adhere to all employment and medical requirements of the Nigerian Air Force.
6. Males must be 1.66 meters tall, or 5.4 feet and girls must be 1.63 meters tall, or 5.3 feet.
7. For first-degree holders and HND holders, a minimum requirement for applicants is Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit.
Additionally, candidates need to have good English skills. Language and math, plus three more credits in disciplines relevant to the degree program. Being computer literate will be helpful.
8. Possess a minimum of four credits from WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB in only two sittings.
9. Where relevant, they must fully register applicants with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
10. At the time of applying for DSSC, applicants must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC.
Successful candidates would receive an invitation via the portal to the selection board interview exercise.
Requirements for Academic/Professional Studies
Please Pay Attention to the Following:
1. Presentation of original credentials: Those who are selected must present their original credentials to the selection board during the interview process in order to be reviewed. These are some credentials:
1. Two recent passport-size photographs are to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of the rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
2. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
3. Original and Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates.
4. Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
5. Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by an Officer of appropriate rank.
2. Local Government Area Attestation Form: A military officer from the same State as the applicants who holds the rank of Wing Commander or higher in the Nigerian Air Force, or an equivalent rank in the Nigerian Army or Nigerian Navy.
Also, a police officer with the rank of Assistant Commissioner or higher, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the applicants’ Local Government Area, must sign the applicant’s Local Government Area Attestation Form.
The photocopy of the signees’ driver’s license, national ID card, or international passport, as well as their passport photo, must be submitted with the Local Government Area Attestation Form. In addition, the signee must authenticate the applicant’s passport photo.
3. They will reject anyone suspected of impersonating another person or submitting a fake document from the selection process. Any later discovery of a fraudulent declaration may also result in exclusion from training.
However, the Nigeria Police will be given these applicants for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not respond to inquiries about applicants whose applications it denied.
Please take note that there is NO CHARGE for online registration for interested applicants. Valid email addresses and phone numbers must be entered in the corresponding fields on the application form by applicants.
4. Application Forms: Applicants must print off the following documents after completing the application forms:
1. Acknowledgment Slip.
2. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
3. Local Government Area Attestation Form.
Please let us know in the comment box below if you require updates on the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023, and we will send you frequent information through email.