DSSC Recruitment 2023 has begun, and you can now access the application online for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) via recruitment.army.mil.ng. For more details, continue reading to learn the requirements and the hassle-free application process.
About the DSSC Recruitment
Finally, available in the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment form for 2023. Also, Registration on the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment portal is now open.
Online registration is available beginning on Friday, January 25, 2023, and ends on Friday, February 6, 2023. Therefore, all qualified and they urge interested parties to apply as soon as possible because the deadline may not be extended.
Graduates with degrees and certifications are eligible for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) in the Nigerian Army.
Therefore, whether you are a graduate seeking employment or have been daydreaming about joining the Nigerian Army, now is your chance. For all the information, keep reading.
How do I Apply for Dssc?
They can submit online applications for free between 25 March and 6 May 2023. (1) Go online, go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/, the Nigerian Army website, and click DSSC/SSC Applications.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, interested applicants must meet the requirements listed below.
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
2. Candidates must be between the ages of 22 and 30 years, while medical consultants should not be over 40 years
3. Possess a minimum of 4 credits in only two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
4. Valid means of identification such as the National Identity Card, an International passport, Voters Card
5. Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions
6. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
7. Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
8. BSC, HND, NCE, Certificate
9. Applicants must be single
10. Recent Passport Photograph
11. Interested candidates must have an NYSC Certificate or NYSC Letter of Exemption
12. Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
13. Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
What is the Different Between DSSC and SSC?
While SSC only accepts applicants between the ages of 23 and 27. However, DSSC accepts applicants from people older than that (up to 40 for doctors).
Also, because participation in combatant drills involves in a high level of strength. Also, with vitality, SSC favours recruits who are substantially younger.
Does Army DSSC go to War?
These particular officers joined the army for other reasons than warfare. Also, professionals who work in the medical, nursing, legal, and artistic fields are enlisted and trained for 6 to 9 months.
If you find this article informative, you can as well share it with your friends and family. You can leave a comment in the comment section below. Thanks.