The NITDA Recruitment 2022 starting date has been announced. See the National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment 2022 recruitment form. Also, the application portal (www.nitda.gov.ng), requirements. Therefore, see how to apply for the National Information Technology Development Agency.
What you should know about the NITDA
NITDA recruitment 2022 application is free. Also, ensure you note this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) (NITDA). Therefore, the application form can be found on the NITDA’s recruitment webpage.
However, the NITDA 2022 recruitment form will be available soon, and the recruitment process has yet to begin. According to reliable sources, NITDA will launch a massive recruitment campaign soon. Also, with the portal open and applications accepted.
How Can I Get a Job in NITDA?
On the website www.nitda.gov.ng, you can apply for NITDA jobs and be shortlisted. Also, the application for NITDA recruitment 2022 is free.
Therefore, if you want to apply for a position at the National Information Technology Development Agency. Therefore, keep this in mind (NITDA).
Is NITDA a Recruiting?
The National Agency for the Development of Information Technology is hiring. Therefore, see the NITDA recruitment 2022 job openings, requirements, and qualifications, as well as how to apply.
What is the Work of NITDA?
Our mandate is to create a framework for planning, research, development, and standardisation. Also, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices in Nigeria.
What Does NITDA Mean?
Also, the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is committed to implementing the National Digital economy policy for digital Nigeria.
How Much is NITDA Salary?
|Computer Engineer salaries – 1 salary reported||NGN 180,000/yr|
|Software Developer salaries – 1 salary reported||NGN 1,476,000/yr|
|SCIENTIFIC OFFICER salaries – 1 salary reported||NGN 1,800,000/yr|
|Software Engineer salaries – 1 salary reported||NGN 500,000/yr|
How do I Contact NITDA?
See how to contact the NITDA and their head office.
1. Contact Us
2. Quick contact. Call on. +2348168401851.
3. Email address. Mail too. [email protected].
4. Head office. No. 28, Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, P.M.B 564, Area 11 Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
Who is the Head of the NITDA?
Mr Inuwa is the current DG/CEO of NITDA – the apex Information Technology Regulatory Agency for the Nigerian ICT ecosystem.
What is NITDA Levy?
However, the National Information Technology Development Agency Act, CAP N156 LFN 2004 (as amended) governs the Levy they charge The Levy at 1% of Profit before tax. Therefore, they charge the Levy on specified companies with a turnover of N100 million and above.
How Can I Get NITDA Certificate?
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) licensed to design. Also, developing, manufacturing, assembling, and selling devices in Nigeria are subject to the following process and conditions. New OEM Certification/Licensing Procedures:
1. Download the application form below;
2. Submission of Application Letter addressed to the Director-General/CEO of NITDA. Also, to be accompanied by completed. Therefore, Application for Certification as OEM” forms, with required documents as stipulated in the forms;
3. Submission of two (2) Sample models of each product to be sold in Nigeria. Also, together with accompanying Type Approval forms for every model to be registered;
4. Also, we shall subject each product model submitted to testing in line. Therefore, with the requirement and test criteria/requirements as stated in the forms;
5. Applicants are required to pay the sum of. Five hundred thousand Naira only (N500, 000) in bank draft for certification;
I hope this content was interesting and informative to you; we feel. Please feel free to forward it to your friends, family, and loved ones.