NPC Recruitment for the National Population Commission 2023 has begun. Visit the NPC Recruitment Portal at www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to apply for the 2022 NPC Adhoc Staff position.
About the NPC Recruitment 2023
For the census, the National Population Commission is hiring ad hoc personnel. To register for the recruitment, interested candidates can apply at https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/.
This is your chance if you’re interested in working for the government. For the NPC 2023 hiring process, you can apply right away. Visit the NPC portal at www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to begin your application right away.
The goal of NPC Online recruiting is to hire skilled personnel who will contribute to the smooth operation of the trial census in June 2023. They want individuals who can and will carry out a variety of tasks under the National Population Commission’s specifications.
The NPC Adhoc Staff Application Form 2023 Portal
We would like to let everyone know that the NPC recruitment portal for 2022 is now accepting applications. NPC will hire 10,000 Adhoc Staff for the trial census. The National Population Commission welcomes eligible and interested individuals to apply.
We’ll walk you through the entire application process, including how to submit your application and complete the NPC recruitment form with no problems.
There are many options to join the National Population Commission, regardless of your educational background. Now is the moment to act if you’re interested in the 2022 NPC recruitment process.
Requirements Needed for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
1. Must be eager to work in a new setting
1. Interested candidates must be in good physical and mental health and must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in only two sittings (GCE).
3. a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
4. Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
5. All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter identification card, or NIN number.
6. Being computer literate is a plus.
7. Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
8. Certificate of birth or declaration of age
9. A scanned passport photo with a 275 × 314-pixel resolution and a size of 7kb to 30kb
How to Apply for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
1. Go to https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to access the NPC recruitment portal.
2. Fill out the free application form as directed.
3. Include all necessary details on the NPC 2023 E-Recruitment Application Form, such as your full name, phone number, and address.
4. Click Submit after they have completed the form.
5. To periodically check the status of the application, click Check Application Status.
If you are chosen, your name will be added to the NPC shortlist, and they will contact you at the email address you provided when applying.
You will then be scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to an exciting career with the agency.
How Much is NPC Salary in Nigeria?
National Population Commission (NPC) Salaries
The average wages for National Population Commission (NPC) is 94,507 Naira. Four National Population Commission staff have collected this information (NPC). Field Enumerator, Research Officer, and Cartographer are among the positions.
How do I Find an NPC Shortlisted Candidate?
These simple steps can be used to see if your name is on the NPC Shortlist:
1. Visit recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to access the NPC portal.
2. Click on the Shortlisted Candidates link in the top menu.
3. Choosing Download PDF Shortlist.
4. Find your name on the shortlist by searching.
Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the NPC recruitment 2023. We will respond. Share as well.