NPF Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng login
NPF portal for online applications for the Nigeria Police recruiting portal for 2023 is presently accepted. On the official policerecuitment.gov.ng website, you may find the NPF application form.
NPF Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Police Force has proclaimed its urgent need for skilled individuals who are able and willing to defend the country from internal problems because of the increased demand for security in the nation.
The NPF 2023 recruitment process has begun. This website provides essential information on the Nigeria Police Force application procedure and how to apply for the Nigeria Police 2021 recruitment.
We will cover all the information you require concerning the start and end dates for the Nigeria Police recruiting in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment
Visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2023 session.
1. Visit the website www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on a tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
2. Your National Identification Number should be entered (NIN)
3. Type in a working email address
4. Put your password in.
5. Fix the captcha problem, then click “Create Account
6. Click the link supplied by the Nigeria Police in your email after logging into your account to
7. your inbox (if the message isn’t in there, try your spam box).
8. Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
9. Ensure you fill out the police online application form correctly
10. Submit your application
11. If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
12. Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case-sensitive.
If you are chosen, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which will ultimately lead to an exciting career with the force.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
To join the Nigerian Police Force, you must fulfil the following conditions. You won’t have a chance of being nominated if you don’t match the standards given below.
1. Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth and have earned at least five credits in English and math in only two sittings of the WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
2. A National Identity Number is required (NIN)
3. The age range for applicants is between 18 and 25.
4. Candidates must stand at least 1.64 meters tall for women and 1.67 meters tall for men.
5. cannot be pregnant whilst being recruited.
6. The applicant cannot have a physical impairment.
7. The applicant must not have any financial embarrassment.
8. must not have previously engaged in any criminal activity
9. Candidates must be in good health both physically and intellectually.
10. The following anomalies must not exist: body scars, bowlegs, speaking difficulty, knock knees, poor vision or squinted eyes, bent knees, distorted hand Prominent Navel Amputation of any bodily part, severely malformed teeth, Flat feet and tattoos
11. must not be shorter than 86 cm (34 inches) additional chest measurement (for men only)
12. Having a current National Driver’s License is a distinct benefit.
13. must download, complete, and submit the guarantor form to the recruitment and screening centre.
14. Before selection, every applicant must go through a thorough medical examination.
How do I Check my NPF Status?
Simply log in and select “Check Recruitment Status” on the policerecruitment.gov.ng website. Log in by entering your application ID or email address in the fields provided.
The date, time, and location of your examination are listed on your Nigeria Police Examination Slip, which you are required to print.