Ondo State TESCOM portal in Ondo State 2022–2023 We’ll discuss topics like the Ondo State TESCOM recruitment job portal, the Ondo State teachers recruitment portal, prerequisites, credentials, and how to apply, and other pertinent details in this post to help you submit a successful application.
About the Ondo State TESCOM Portal
The Ondo State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a desirable travel destination for everyone in terms of social peace, economic vitality, physical functionality, and aesthetic beauty.
So, if you know you meet the requirements to join the teaching or non-teaching staff, you are one step closer to being hired. Learn more by reading on.
In order to improve your chances of getting shortlisted for this year’s Ondo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruiting process, follow the instructions on this website.
General Requirements for Ondo State TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, note the following requirements.
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
3. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
4. I will add a basic knowledge of Computer Applications advantages.
5. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
6. NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the B. Sc and HND holders
7. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number
8. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects, including mathematics and English.
1. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
2. Possession of B. SC, B. ED, B. An (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
3. Applicants interested in the Ondo State Teaching Service Commission recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
4. Must work in a new environment
5. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
6. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
7. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
8. Local Government Identification
9. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
10. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
How To Apply for the Ondo State TESCOM Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official recruitment portal via www.ondostate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free
2. Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
3. Print out the registration slip
4. They will invite only shortlisted candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
5. There will screen for all shortlisted candidates. I will communicate the date and time to you via E-mail.
Is Ondo State Tescom Recruitment out?
The 2022 hiring process has already started, according to the Ondo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM).
The Ondo State Teaching Service Commission is requesting applications from competent individuals for the state’s ongoing secondary and elementary school hiring process.
How do I Apply for Ondo Subeb?
Every year, the Ondo State Government hires. Visit the Ondo State SUBEB recruitment website at https://ondosubeb.com/careers/ if you are interested in applying. And begin a web application.
Since we expect that the form will be made available shortly and will update it as soon as that occurs, we advise you to bookmark or store this page and visit it frequently.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below to ask any queries you may have about the Ondo State TESCOM recruitment 2022. We will do our best to respond.