Osun Teachers Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
Osun State teachers recruitment 2023 Online applications are presently accepted for the teachers recruitment portal. On this page, you can find more information on how to apply for a job via the Osun State teachers recruitment portal.
About the Osun Teachers Recruitment
The Osun State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a desirable travel destination for everyone in terms of social harmony, economic vitality, physical functionality, and aesthetic beauty.
Therefore, the State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. Also, the mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
Subjects Needed for the Osun Teachers Recruitment
If you know you can teach any of the subjects listed below, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates.
Islamic Religious Studies
Physical and Health Education
Guidance and Counselling
Christian Religious Studies
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Osun State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must meet the following conditions:
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Local Government Identification
3. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
4. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
5. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
6. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
7. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
8. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
9. Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
10. NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
11. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects, including Mathematics and English.
12. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
13. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
14. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
15. Must work in a new environment
16. Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
17. Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications will be added advantage.
How to Apply for Osun State Teachers Recruitment
1. Visit the official Osun State Teachers recruitment portal at https://osun.csm.ng/ and complete the prescribed application form free
2. Choose between Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
3. Fill in your details (full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
4. Print out the confirmation slip
5. Only shortlisted they will invite candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
6. There will screen for all shortlisted candidates. I will communicate the date and time for the Osun State Teachers CBT test to you via E-mail.
7. Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined
How do I Check my Osun Teacher Recruitment List?
Therefore, check your email frequently for updates regarding the list of successful candidates and screening locations provided by the Osun State Universal Basic Education Board.
Alternatively, go to osunstate.gov.ng or osun.csm.ng to access the official Osun State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment webpage.
If you have any questions feel free to let us know your inquiries on Osun State Teachers Recruitment 202.
In the comment section below and if you need news updates on the recruitment, you can also tell us as well and we will make sure you are updated.