Plateau-state-subeb-recruitment portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications online. On the Plateau State SUBEB recruitment website, you can access the PLSUBEB application.
About the plateau state subeb recruitment
Promoting a consistent, high-quality, and practical basic education throughout the state is the goal of the Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
Also, the Plateau State Government is confident that with your help. Therefore, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful. Also, economically dynamic, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
So, why are you still waiting? You are one step closer to being selected if you are confident in your ability to succeed as a teacher. Learn more by reading on.
Therefore, you can improve your chances of getting selected for further consideration. However, in this year’s Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment process by following the instructions on this website.
How to Apply for the Plateau SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official recruitment portal at plateaustate.gov.ng or www.plsubeb.gov.ng/ and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
2. Complete the prescribed application form fee (You are to provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
3. Print out the registration slip
They will invite only those who have been shortlisted to the next round of the hiring process. You will receive an email from us letting you know the day and time.
Requirements for the Plateau SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
3. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
4. Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
5. Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications will be added advantage.
6. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
7. A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
8. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate [TRCN]
9. Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B. Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
1. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
2. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number
3. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
4. Possession of B.SC, B. ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
5. Applicants interested in the Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
6. Must work in a new environment
7. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
8. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
Is Subeb Recruitment Form out?
The SUBEB Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Is Out. Therefore, the State Universal Basic Education Board Registration Portal.
Also, board, all applications should be channelled to the official portal of the State Universal Basic Education Board, more …
How do I Register for Subeb Recruitment?
To apply, follow the steps below: Visit the official Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal at subeb.lg.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free.
Therefore, fill in the above details and submit the application form. Also, print out the registration slip.
Therefore, if you have questions regarding the plateau-state-subeb-recruitment. Also, with other job alerts, use the comment box below and we will attain it. You can also share with friends. Thanks.