Rivers State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates for 2022/2023 are now available. See more information about the qualifications, the Rivers State SUBEB teachers shortlisted candidates, and other relevant details below, along with the list of successful applicants from Rivers State SUBEB.
Rivers State SUBEB Shortlisted Update
We offer the most recent data about the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board hiring procedure. Therefore, take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require.
Also, if you submitted an online application, this post will show you how to check your name and download the Universal Basic Education shortlisted applicants in PDF format.
The Rivers SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate is now available. We are happy to notify you. Therefore, candidates who have been shortlisted can look up their names and continue to the next phase.
What are the Required Documents for the Rivers State SUBEB Screening?
You must bring the following items to the screening centre as proof that you filled out the online application form.
1. Recent Passport photographs
2. Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
3. Print out your registration slip
4. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
5. Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B. ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution)
6. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
7. A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voter’s card
8. A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
9. Bank Verification Number (BVN)
How to Apply for Rivers SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022
See how to check the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board and the explanation shortlist in this section. Therefore, it is easy to explore through because they list the names in alphabetical order. Please follow the guidelines below to verify your name.
1. Visit www.rsubeb.net
2. Login with your email and password
3. Navigate to the “Shortlisted Candidates” tab
4. Download the shortlist
5. Open the file and search for your name
How Much is Teachers Salary in Rivers State?
In Port Harcourt, the average compensation for a teacher is NGN 50,000 per month. Also, which is 54% less than the average salary for the same position at the Rivers State Government, which is NGN 110,000 per month.
How Much is Secondary School Teachers Salary?
In Nigeria, how much money does a secondary school teacher make? In Nigeria, the average monthly salary for a secondary school teacher is about 283,000 NGN.
Therefore, the lowest salary is 153,000 NGN, and the highest is 427,000 NGN (highest). Also, this is the typical monthly wage, which also includes housing, transportation, and other amenities.
Level 8 Salary Structure in Nigeria
Grade Level 8: In both the Federal and State Civil Services, this level is the entry level for persons with a first degree, such as a BSc, BTech, B.A, etc.
However, employees in Grade Level 8 make between N164,434 and N244,644 NGN per month in pay. Also, the employees will make between N1,973,208 and N2,935,928 per year.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Please use the comment section below to ask any queries you may have about the 2022 Rivers State SUBEB shortlisted applicants.