SEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.sec.gov.ng
SEC Recruitment 2022/2023 is now underway. On this page, you may find additional information about the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment portal, prerequisites, the SEC job application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other relevant elements that will help you submit a successful application.
SEC Recruitment 2022/2023
Do you have any interest in SEC Recruitment this year? If so, (delete) visit this website. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been outlined.
They outline the parameters that will improve your chances of being shortlisted for the SEC recruitment process this year on this website. Take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require.
How To Apply For the SEC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
Visit the official recruitment portal via sec.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free.
1. Click on About at the top of the home page
2. From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers‘
3. Choose a position of your that suits you best
4. Read the job description carefully
5. Provide all the information
5. Submit your application
6. They will invite-only shortlisted candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
7. There will screen for all shortlisted candidates. I will communicate the date and time to you via E-mail.
SEC Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for SEC recruitment must meet the following conditions:
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. Must work in a new environment
4. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
5. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognised institution
6. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
7. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, NIN Number
8. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
9. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
10. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
11. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
12. Computer literacy is an added advantage
Applicants must be certified by the Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How Much is the Salary of SEC?
“In 2021, the SEC shall contribute at least N1 billion to the CRF account. You employ 600 people, and your wage bill is N10. 3 billion per year, or N15. 7 million per person.
What does it Take to Work for the SEC?
For staff roles, the SEC typically seeks new candidates with a four-year degree, typically in law or business, and some prior experience in those industries (usually one year or more.)
Is SEC a Good Place to Work?
The SEC came in fourth place out of 25 mid-size agencies in the Partnership for Public Service’s rankings for the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government in 2020, barely 1.5 points below third place and under four points down from first place.
Please utilise the comment section below if you have questions about SEC recruitment 2022. We will respond.