Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Job Portal | www.shell.com.ng
The Shell Recruitment 2022 website is now accessible. Detailed instructions on how to apply for a job at Shell Nigeria, as well as information on requirements, qualifications, and other relevant topics, are provided in this article.
About Shell Recruitment 2022
We designed the 2022 Shell Recruitment to give young, energetic graduates in Nigeria job chances. You have a fantastic opportunity here. We’re confident you won’t allow it to develop wings and take off.
The demand for Shell services is growing right now, and they need motivated, competent candidates to fill the open positions.
If a candidate can show he has significant relevant experience despite not having a degree, they may still take him into consideration.
Read this article through to the end and follow all the instructions provided if you wish to work for one of the Shell companies in Nigeria and have your dreams come true.
How does Shell Recruit?
Shell offers two methods for hiring. Along with hiring seasoned professionals, there is recruitment for students and recent graduates.
Both technical and non-technical positions are available, along with jobs that are good for families.
Therefore, if you’re a graduate, seeking a full-time job and you’re a student, Shell provides a Graduate Programme.
Requirements for the Shell Recruitment 2022/2023
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to work at Shell Nigeria.
1. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
2. Computer literacy is an added advantage
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. They will not accept candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offences to work with this agency
5. Interested candidates must have good communication skills
6. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
7. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
8. HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognised University
9. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card
10. Must work in a new environment
11. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
12. Applicants interested in the Shell recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
How to Apply for the Shell Recruitment
To apply for any of the Shell businesses in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Shell’s official web portal at https://www.shell.com.ng/
2. Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
3. Click on the vacancies
4. Read and follow the instructions carefully
5. Provide all the information
6. Make sure you have an updated LinkedIn profile to make filling the form faster
7. Verify all your information
8. Submit your application
9. We will contact only shortlisted candidates
10. Make sure your CV is up to date
They will invite applicants that meet the Shell recruitment requirements for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centres will be communicated to you via E-mail.
How Long is the Hiring Process for Shell?
Few weeks. 30-90 days. They hire many recent college graduates right away. If you’re about to graduate from college, there is a lot of college recruitment going on.
How can I Get a Job in Shell Nigeria?
Explore current opportunities. Explore our current vacancies. …
1. Discover and apply online. If you’ve previously applied for a role with Shell, you can go straight to your personal profile and submit another application for a new role. …
2. Connect with us for an interview. …
3. We assess your potential impact.
Is Shell a Good Company?
According to 1.2k employee ratings on Ambition box, they rate Shell 4.4 out of 5. The company culture of Shell is renowned and receives the highest grade of 4.4. Therefore, the lowest rating, a 3.8, is given to career progress, which can be raised.
Is Shell Recruitment Ongoing?
Multiple new Shell positions are still being filled through the recruitment process. They urged Nigerians who are eligible to apply right now.
What is Shell Final Assessment Interview?
The interview comes to a close at this point. You will now be required to take part in an online interview with two shell professionals. We would expect you to offer your opinions on a specific case study in this section.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current. Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about any of the Nigerian shell companies (SPDC, SNEPCO, SNG, NLNG), and we will do our best to respond.