TESCOM Recruitment for the years 2023 has started. The Lagos State TESCOM recruitment job portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other relevant information you may be interested in this post.
About TESCOM Recruitment
Candidates with and without teaching credentials are welcome to apply for the Lagos State TESCOM recruitment. Therefore, use the Lagos State TESCOM employment website to submit your application if you’re interested in the open positions.
You must also know all the prerequisites, requirements, and application procedures, if you want to be one applicant, hired this year. Learn more by reading on.
However, the Lagos State Government has started the hiring process for both teaching and non-teaching professionals. This year’s recruitment is meant to increase work possibilities and lower the nation’s unemployment rate.
The rules that will improve your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s recruitment drive for the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) are outlined on this website.
Subject Needed for TESCOM
The Lagos State Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), who is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
2. Agricultural Science
4. English Language
5. Basic Science
7. Islamic Religious Studies
9. Basic Technology
11. Civic Education
18. Computer Science
20. Guidance and Counselling
21. Christian Religious Studies
22. Yoruba Language
TESCOM General Requirements for Candidate 2023
To qualify for full-time employment, note the following requirements.
1. Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Local Government Identification
3. Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
4. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
5. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
6. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
7. Basic Knowledge in Computer Applications will be added advantage.
8. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
9. NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
10. Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
11. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or National Identification Number
12. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
13. Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A(Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognised institution
14. Applicants interested in the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
15. Must be willing to work in a new environment
16. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
17. Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How to Apply for the Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps and guidelines below:
1. Visit the official Lagos State TESCOM recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
2. Fill in your details (full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
3. Print out the confirmation slip
4. They will invite-only shortlisted candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
5. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. I will communicate the date and time for the Lagos State TESCOM CBT test to you via E-mail.
6. Failure to report at the screening centre within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Is Lagos State Recruiting Teachers Presently?
Recruitment for the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission is currently available. This page will give you all the details you require about the teaching position in Lagos State.
Is TESCOM Form out?
Lagos State TESCOM will only candidates who have satisfied the required standards, therefore make sure they prepare you before applying.
The next step is to register for recruitment at www.tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng. The application for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023 is presently available.
Feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment 2023, and we will do our best to respond.