UBA Recruitment 2023 Application Portal | www.ubagroup.com
UBA recruitment portal is currently open for applications who wish to work in the banking sector. Apply for the ongoing UBA Bank recruitment 2023. See more information regarding the vacancies, the recruitment process, and steps on how to apply below.
United Bank for Africa, as it was called (UBA) PLC, is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint.
For over seven decades, dating back to 1949, they have been providing superior financial services to small businesses, corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals globally.
However, the UBA operates in 20 African countries, the United Kingdom, the U.S.A., and France. Also, they have a large workforce with employees totalling 13,355 as of 2019.
However, do you think you have the qualifications and dedication it takes to be a part of the UBA 2023 recruitment?
UBA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
1. Take note of the following requirements:
2. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
4. Interested candidates should not be over 35 years old at the time of application
5. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognised institution
6. A recognised professional certification will be an added advantage
7. 1 – 2 years of relevant experience will be an added advantage
8. They will not accept candidates with a bad criminal record
9. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
10. Must have good knowledge of computer applications
11. A detailed CV/Resume
12. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
13. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
14. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
15. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment
The guidelines outlined below will help you apply for UBA Recruitment successfully. See details below.
1. Login Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment Portal at https://www.ubagruop.com
2. Navigate to the portion where the job vacancies are listed
3. Click on the particular position you wish to apply for.
4. Fill UBA recruitment application form
5. Upload the credentials as demanded by you
6. Submit the form
How Much is UBA Salary?
The executive trainee salary at United Bank for Africa in relation to the basic salary range for this position?
In Nigeria, the average salary for an Executive Trainee is NGN 218,250 per month, which is 15% less than the average income for this position at the United Bank for Africa, which is NGN 259,000 per month.
What is the UBA First Level Assessment?
The UBA’s first cognitive assessments and aptitude tests usually test your general knowledge based on aptitude skills, pattern recognition, logical reasoning skills, and more.
And because the time is usually not enough, you’ve got to be a fast thinker to answer many questions within the time allotted.
Is UBA a Good Place to Work?
Although UBA is a fantastic place to start a banking career, if you want to improve and grow, think about switching to another bank after two years. Frequently, it is challenging to meet the important criteria considered for advancement.
For the most recent information on hiring, employment opportunities, and updates from the United Bank of Africa, keep checking this website.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about UBA Recruitment 2023, and we will do our best to respond.