UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University, Katsina UTME
Umyu edu ng portal for Students at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University in Katsina (umyu.edu.ng). New and returning students can register at portal.umyu.edu.ng to access the UMYU online student application portal.
About Umyu Portal Update
The release date for the 2022–2023 academic session’s Post-UTME Screening Form has been announced by the Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University in Katsina.
Candidates who have achieved the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and UMYU Post UTME Cut Off Marks may apply on the UMYU Portal at www.umyu.edu.ng/eportals/post-utme.
The 2022 UMYU Admissions Application is now available. This is how applicants should fill out the portal’s Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University, Katsina 2022/2023, admission screening form.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME 2022
Visit www.umyu.edu.ng/eportal to register for the Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University, Katsina Post-UTME Screening Form 2022. The cost of the UMYU UTME is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only). Candidates must log in to the portal and use Remita to pay.
After making the online payment, complete your biographical information, print the Post-UTME Screening Schedule from the UMYU website, and review the information regarding the screening process, including the date, time, and location for your department.
Keep in mind that before registering, you will need to upload your JAMB and O’Level results to the platform.
UMYU Post UTME Requirements 2022
There are a lot of applicants to UMYU who do not yet understand the prerequisites for the UMYU Post UTME.
Therefore, these people will learn about the UMYU Post UTME Screening requirements and the documentation they must bring with them during the screening process from this section.
Does UMYU offer Post-UTME testing? Candidates whose admission it have conditionally approved on the JAMB Admission Status portal must appear for screening at the Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University, Katsina, in order to complete the admissions process.
How do I Log into my UMYU Portal?
Welcome to UMYU Portal
1. New Students without Matric numbers should Login using the JAMB number than Username and Password.
2. Returning Students should use the link below to login.
3. Click on pay to make Payment.
4. Also, click on My Profile to update your profile.
5. Click on Course Registration to register for your courses.
What is the Cut off Mark for UMYU?
The post-UTME cut-off score for Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) is 140. The most recent Post-UTME cut-off mark for admission to the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University is 130 and above, according to the school’s administration.
How do I Print my Admission Letter from UMYU?
Go to UMYU admission letter printing portal at https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/.
1. Supply your UTME/DE Reg. No, and UTME score/DE default Password in the required columns.
2. Finally, click on ‘Log in’ to access your UMYU admission letter.
How do I Check my UMYU Admission Status?
How to Check UMYU Admission List
1. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
2. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
3. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
4. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
Want to know more about the UMYU Post UTME in 2022? Then, please give your feedback and questions about the registration for the screening process for the Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University, Katsina Post-UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) below.