UMYU-recruitment 2022 is ongoing on this page, you can find more information on how to apply for positions at the Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University through the UMYU recruiting portal and other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic employees. Apply for open positions at UMYU here.
UMYU Recruitment Portal 2022
However, interested parties may now submit an application through the Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University’s recruitment portal. Also, through the university’s recruitment page, you can get the Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University application.
Most of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at UMYU are open. An active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
Therefore, to establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process. Also, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
UMYU Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UMYU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official UMYU recruitment portal via umyu.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take print-out once your registration is successful
Is UMYU a Federal University?
Nigeria’s state government owns and runs the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU).
Area served: Nigeria Organization type: College/University
Is UMYU Admission List out?
The university’s admission status checking portal has successfully received the upload of the UMYU admission list.
Therefore, the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) now allows all prospective students. Also, who took part in the 2022/2023 Post-UTME screening process to check the status of their admission online.
What is the Cut off Mark for UMYU?
The current UTME Cut off Mark for UMYU is 170.
Is UMYU Second Batch out?
This is to let you know that the Second Batch Admission List for the UMYU Post-UTME Exam for 2022–2023 is published. Also, you can now check your admission status online.
However, the institution’s admission status checking portal has successfully received the UMYU 2nd batch admission lists.
How do I Check my Admission to UMYU?
UMYU Admission Checker Portal Guidelines, which are listed below; Visit the website at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
Therefore, enter your password and JAMB email to log in. also, once you’ve logged in successfully, scroll down to the “Check Admission Status” tab or CAPS and select it.
Is Admission List out for 2022?
NO! the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have not yet released the registrar’s admission list for the 2022–2023 academic session.
Therefore, this shows that the JAMB registrar admission list for the academic year 2022–2023 has not yet been made public.
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about UMYU recruiting 2022 and other job alerts, and we will do our best to respond. Share it as well.