UMYU recruiting 2022 webpage. More information on how to apply for a position at Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University through the UMYU recruitment portal and other relevant details about the position.
About UMYU Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested parties may now submit an application through the Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University’s recruitment portal. Meanwhile, through the university’s recruitment page, you can get the Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University application.
Most of the non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff positions at UMYU are open. An active email account, your phone number, and the credentials are all you need to apply.
Also, to establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
How to Apply for UMYU Recruitment
The application procedure is rather simple. Follow the steps below to apply.
1. Visit the official UMYU recruitment portal via umyu.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take a print-out once your registration is successful
Therefore, if you are chosen, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which might lead to a rewarding job at the organisation.
UMYU Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How do I Log into my UMYU Portal?
Welcome to UMYU Portal
1. New Students without Matric Number should Login using the JAMB number than Username and Password.
2. Returning Students should use the link below to login.
3. Click on pay to make Payment.
4. Therefore, click on My Profile to update your profile.
5. Click on Course Registration to register for your courses.
Is UMYU Admission List out?
The university’s admission status checking portal has successfully received the upload of the UMYU admission list.
However, the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) now allows all prospective students. Therefore, who took part in the 2022/2023 Post-UTME screening process to check the status of their admission online?
What is the Cut off Mark for UMYU?
The current UTME Cut off Mark for UMYU is 170.
How Much is Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University School Fees?
Please note the school fees for freshmen at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU). Therefore, is at the range from 60,000 to 70,000 Naira, excluding the acceptance fee and other fees.
Share This Post: Please use the buttons below to share this article if you believe it will be useful to someone else.